- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Logistics Specialist with Finnish (f/m)
We are currently looking for Finnish-speaking Logistics Specialist (f/m) to join our Customer Service Center in Warsaw. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for customer order processing (products and systems), some logistics activities and taking part in shaping of a shared services delivery model dedicated to the European countries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Processing orders in the system based on the input from customers and salesmen,
- Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations,
- Cooperation with suppliers, shipping companies and customs agencies,
- Monitoring delivery timetables,
- Close cooperation with warehouses and overseeing articles flow as well as stock levels,
- Controlling circulation of documents, verifying their correctness and monitoring shipping documents,
- Actively proposing process optimizations,
- Close cooperation with various internal departments (around the world).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Fluent level of English and Finnish are a must;
- Experience in international business / corporate environment;
- Experience in order processing, logistics, customer service – desirable;
- Knowledge of ERP software (preferably SAP) and/or educational background in logistics – nice to have;
- A university degree,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Good communication and customer service skills,
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks,
What else should I know?
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position,
- Remote work,
- A chance for professional development,
- Work in an international environment, where English is the main language of communication,
- Office location – far from “Mordor”, with quick and convenient public transport (10-minute walk from Warszawa Wschodnia train station), near Soho Factory and Neon Museum;
- Free parking space;
- Additional (paid) holidays;
- Competitive salary and social benefits such as:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- subsidized meals
- …and a lot more!
How do I apply?
Please apply be means of the “Apply” button (CV in English).