- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Logistics Specialist with German and English (f/m)
We are currently looking for German and English speaker for a position of Logistics Specialist (f/m) to join our Customer Service Center based in Warsaw. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible to support the team with administrative tasks in customer service for regional companies, invoice processing for freight clearing and finally shaping of a shared services delivery model dedicated to the wide scope of logistics services.
What are my responsibilities?
- Processing orders in the system from regional Siemens companies to assure optimized order flow and delivery reliability;
- Handling information flow to regions as requests, complaints and order changes on customer demand in order to increase customer satisfaction;
- Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations;
- Guiding and supporting for order management at regional companies;
- Cooperation with supply managers, warehouses, shipping companies and customs agencies;
- Processing of returned goods based on customer request, including approval until finally a credit note is released;
- Handling value flow (as correct pricing), document flow (correct papers) and creating the invoices to the assigned regions as well as credit notes;
- Coordinating in case of product shortages and allocation management in collaboration with supply and product managers;
- Tariff check of invoices;
- Invoice processing and account assignment;
- Close cooperation with various internal departments (globally).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Fluency in German and good command of English;
- Some experience in order processing, logistics and customer service;
- You have experience in an international business environment;
- You have knowledge of ERP software (preferably SAP) and / or training in the field of logistics business administration
- A university degree;
- Attention to quality and details;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication and customer service skills;
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks.
What else should I know?
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position;
- A chance for professional development;
- Work in an international environment, where English is the main language of communication;
- Competitive salary and social benefits such as:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- additional (paid) holidays
- a possibility to work remotely
- sports card
- subsidized meals
- …and a lot more!
How do I apply?
Please apply be means of the “Apply” button (CV in English).