- Bysewska 18Gdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Erum is a group of companies with several production plants in Europe, Africa and Asia and a sales network spread throughout the world, dedicated to the manufacture of hangers and other plastic products, recycling of plastic, waste management and environmental consultancy. Due to continuing growth, we are now looking to add an Logistics Technician in Gdansk. This role direct reports to Logistics Manager.
The efforts of the whole team to empathize with the client: Family is the entire set of people within ERUM group, not just those with the last name, but all who struggle to understand customers and help them reach their objectives.
We look at other sectors; It´s all about looking outside the box, leaving our comfort zone to connect reality with the wishes of our clients. The desire to improve is nothing more than the search for our own limits and the need to overtake them, day by day.
Balance in the world; Erum brings harmony to society by returning the benefits it derives from it, contributing to environmental sustainability and collaborating in improving the well-being of the countries where it carries out its activities.
We interpret the future; The passion runs through our veins so we could anticipate the trends taking place in the world in which we live and embark into a journey, to the unknown. This brings us the resilience to keep on taking challenges.
- Take care of the physical distribution of the raw material and finished goods.
- Be aware on a permanently basis about the logistics market trends.
- Networks with the key transportation suppliers, in order to agree the most advantageous contracts for the company.
- Be able to measure how does logistic suppliers behave.
- Support the analysis of transportation alternatives as well as the products, so services could be improved, and cost reduced.
- Support the coordination to enable suppliers to
- distribute the goods instructed by the Company.
- Takes care of the coordination between the arrival of goods and the shipment top the client of our production.
- Support the customs procedures for the importations as well as for the exportations.
- Support the distribution routes of the sold products and assigns the appropriate type of transportation.
- Support the design and develop of a system where the client is able to follow up, where is the product in real time.
- Receives all the customer transportation claims.
- Analyses the different outsourcing and investment choices related with external transportation.
- Suggest the improvement of the company logistics.
- Support the organization and transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary.
- Support Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways.
- Support the execution of the logistic plans to move products and packages so it could reach destinations on schedule.
- Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations.
- Preparation of documents necessary for transport, customs clearance, insurance, packing list, letters of credit.
- Checking the correctness of transport and the generated invoices.
- Cooperation with supply managers, warehouses, shipping companies and customs agencies and accounting department
- Data reporting and logistics budget control
- Tariff check of invoices.
- Invoice processing and account assignment.
- Close cooperation with various internal departments (globally). Supply chain construction and development
- Take part in projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent from a reputable university
- English is a must
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Logistics and international transportation in a multinational and manufacturing environment
- Analytical approach and critical thinking.
- Reliable, proactive, goal oriented, problem solving and able to work to deadlines with strong attention to detail.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise work .
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with flexible attitude to work.