Amazon is seeking a Loss Prevention Specialist (m/f) to join the Amazon Global Security team in our Fulfillment Center in Sady.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Loss Prevention Specialist (m/w)
Miejsce pracy: Poznań
As member of the Security and Loss Prevention team, you are a part of the core of Amazon’s robust security platform supporting the company’s rapid growth.
As part of the EU Security & LP team you will support the accomplishment of Amazon EU business targets and the strengthening of our brand, by effectively protecting against relevant threats and by managing security and loss prevention risks, exposures and losses that could put our associates and our customers under jeopardy; disrupt the continuity of our business operations; inflict damage to our tangible and non-tangible assets; and have adverse impact on our company brand and reputation.
You will achieve this by PREVENTING risks and vulnerabilities as early as possible; INTERVENING in unfolding incidents and exposures in order to minimize any negative impact; and by INVESTIGATING thoroughly security related incidents in order to identify and remove root causes and to prevent reoccurrence.
- Relevant professional experience in security services, asset protection, loss prevention, risk management, inventory control or similar
- Knowledge of physical security systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Fluency in Polish, verbal and written
- Very good English skills, verbal and writtten
- Ability to communicate complex topics on different levels
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Knowledge of SQL, Access or similar
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
- Experience in project management
- Formal interview training (Wicklander-Zulawski, Reid or similar)
- Experience in a logistics environment
You will support the Loss Prevention Manager in providing business oriented, cost effective, innovative and pragmatic solutions and services by:
- Evaluating threats, Assessing Risks and developing risk management strategies.
- Providing secure working environment to our Associates; taking into consideration relevant legal and statutory compliance requirements; Labor regulations, agreements and practices; associates’ experience and optimize the cost versus risk reduction.
- Providing open, trusted and reliable partnership with internal and external stakeholders, by supporting, advising and enabling successful accomplishment of business operations and initiatives.
- Driving security change and improvement by engaging leadership and associates and by providing the relevant and useful security knowledge and awareness.
- Ensuring that security & loss prevention standards and instructions are consistently and effectively applied during the planning, development and execution of business operations as well as in all administration, infrastructure and support functions activities.
- Implementing risk based, balanced, reliable, consistent, integrated, accepted and cost effective security measures which are designed based on proven security & loss prevention practices and concepts.
In your daily work, you will constantly review and improve the physical security systems of the site by conducting audits and, facilitate regular maintenance and troubleshooting. You will raise the security awareness within the employee population by training small groups in security topics and advise on personnel security matters. You will be a key player in the site’s security management by representing Security &Loss Prevention in leadership meetings and communicating of security related topics to all relevant stakeholders.