- Przyokopowa 26, 01-208 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Pełny etat
Right now, we are looking for a M&A IT Manager to join our EY GDS Transaction Strategy and Execution team focused on providing strategic and operational IT services during merge and acquisition transactions for the biggest market players worldwide, in EMEIA or US regions.
You will be exclusively focused on supporting transactions from a Cybersecurity perspective pre and post deal working primarily with Private Equity and Corporate clients executing deal mandates.
We are looking for a seasoned professional (experience based on grades) with an in-depth understanding of a wide range of cybersecurity technical and operational aspects of a transaction, including cybersecurity operational & technology diligence, synergy assessments. merger integrations risk and technical constraints including financial implications, carve-outs, joint venture establishments and operational/technical re-structuring.
We work on the most complex and high profile global transactions, across a broad portfolio of clients and industry sectors, assisting the clients to identify, capture and protect value in their transactions. As a team, we prepare and execute pre-deal diligence, separation and integration plans, identify ideas and sources of value enhancement, as well as advise on risk mitigation and the successful change of technical functions operations, functions and people.
Your key responsibilities:
You will be a vital member of the team advising clients across all industries and sectors. Supporting key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for transactions. You will work in a transaction environment operating under tight M&A timeframes and demands. .
Skills and attributes for success:
- Develop experience of a range of different type of engagements, including pre-deal (e.g. operational cyber due diligence, carve-out planning), post-deal (e.g. integration planning, tracking) and restructuring (e.g. rapid cost reduction).
- Lead meetings with senior client stakeholders to advise, shape and drive the strategy and planning for pre-deal diligence, integration, carve-out / separation and operational restructuring.
- Contribute to management of each engagement, including commercials and risks.
- Contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work.
- Act as a role model and support development of junior team members, coupled with the recruitment and training responsibilities.
- Be familiar working in a large-scale consulting environment or industry role where you can demonstrate the ability to perform and summarize analysis into management insights and recommended actions at pace.
- Be flexible to support on broader IT & Operational transaction work.
What we look for:
- +10 years’ experience in IT management or IT consulting role
- In-depth knowledge on information security and cyber defence
- Well versed in information security regulations and law
- In depth knowledge of industry leading standards and frameworks such as NIST, ISO and CIS
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in building strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers
- Ability to travel and work across EU (approximately 30% annually)
- Excellent written and verbal command of English (German or other European language will be a plus)
Ideally, if you also have:
- University degree in field related to IT
- MBA degree
- Merger & Acquisition transaction’s experience
- Already gained experience in international environment (especially with US and UK)
- Strong writing skills and experience of producing high caliber reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
- Knowledge of digitalization
What working at EY offers:In EY GDS you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your professional life.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices