- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
What will you do?
- As a Specialist or Senior Analyst, you will be a member of a team focused on performing M&A market and financial due diligence assessments. Market due diligence includes primary and secondary research and analysing early-stage acquisition targets across priority sectors. Financial due diligence involves a deeper dive on a target company’s quality of earnings, key operating metrics and balance sheet.
- Long-term, there will be the opportunity to gain experience in adjacent disci-plines across deal execution and post-merger integration.
- You will report to the Manager of Market Due Diligence. You will advise the broader Corporate Development deal team and functional leadership on mar-ket and target company attributes across the M&A transaction lifecycle. Spe-cific focus will be on assessing a target company’s strategic/commercial fit, identifying financial risks and opportunities, and support with negotiating finan-cial provisions of purchase agreements.
What we expect from you?
- Up to six years’ experience with a Big Four firm in a financial due diligence capacity, or similar consulting, investment banking, or corporate back-ground
- Strong financial acumen advising in a fast-paced M&A setting, advanced fi-nancial analysis and Microsoft Excel skills
- Apply strategic, financial and commercial context while performing primary and secondary market research on early-stage M&A targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and presen-tation skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Polish + English (mandatory), additional language skills preferred
- Business (or related) degree from a top-tier University
- Chartered Accountant ACA or CPA/CFA preferred
What we can offer you?
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care and life insurance and employee share program
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card)
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Paid employee referral program
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.