private medical care
Machine Learning Engineer
QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES
- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Krzyki, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
The Digital Accelerator of QIAGEN was founded to lead QIAGEN’s digital transformation along the value chain, ensuring better connection with customers, investing in new businesses & technologies and building digital capabilities. The Data Science team is the cornerstone of this transformation and is looking for a new team member.
* Work very closely with data scientists in the development of machine learning models and various algorithms to extract insights from diverse data sources that drive business across the whole value chain. Focus will be on customer and product insights, but the team works on a diverse set of topics.
* Drive the process of putting models and algorithms in production: orchestration, unit-testing, handle model drift etc.
* Clearly and concisely communicate analytical solutions and results to (non) experts.
* Participate in the internal data science peer-review process of the analytical solutions of the team.
* Collaborate closely with data engineers to productionize algorithmic solutions and data needs.
* Support in further development, maintenance and refinement of the data infrastructure, dashboards and algorithms of the Data Science department.
1+ years with hands-on industry experience with data science and/or advanced analytics projects; projects related to customers analytics and data-driven decision making are a plus.
Master degree in a quantitative field (e.g. physics, mathematics, computer science, bioinformatics).
Good knowledge on supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques.
Solid understanding of statistics and time-series analysis.
Fluent in programming with Python and using common machine learning libraries (e.g. sklearn, keras/tensorflow, statsmodels, PyMC3 etc); programming in SQL and Spark would be a significant plus.
Experience with big data ecosystems and common ETL processes; experience with the Azure tool stack would be a plus.
Knowledge of professional software development practices and using tools for source control and project management like Git, JIRA, Azure Dev Ops etc.
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
- Possibility to develop in an international company
- Training and development programs
- Private medical care
- Group Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- Flexible benefits platform
- Language classes
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
- Childcare subsidy
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Attractive location (Sky Tower)
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or disability.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
retirement pension plan
no dress code
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every da