- WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Improving application scalability and extensibility (large data volumes for product catalogs, concurrent sessions, orders per hour etc) by using complex caching and load balancing solutions. Working with tools like: Docker and Kubernetes.
- Building omnichannel solutions by providing high quality integration layer that could be used with 3rd party systems supporting eCommerce: BI, CRM, 3PL (3rd Party Logistics), PSP. Things to remember here: performance, extensibility and security aspects.
- Implementing modern payment solutions: e-wallets, tokenization and cooperation with solution vendors.
- High level of OOP knowledge: PHP 7.x, flexibility in terms of Magento Architecture (with focus on Magento 2) - at least 1 year of experience required.
- Creating high quality programming solutions using Code Sniffer, PSR Standards, writing UNIT Tests and never forgetting about code performance.
- Database Solutions knowledge and programming skills in SQL: PL/SQL / MySQL / PostgreSQL.
- Building high-availability integrations layers with JSON, REST & SOAP, WebAPI
- Proven skills in GIT, Branching Strategies.
- Written and verbal English skills (like: SCRUM Meetings, 3rd Party Vendor discussions).
- Experience in working with AGILE Methodology (SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Software Engineering knowledge: SOLID, CRUD, Design Patterns, OOP Principles etc.
If you are interested, please read our information clause and send your application by clicking on 'Aplikuj' button.
I agree to the processing of my personal data provided by me, not mentioned in art. 221 § 1 of the Labor Code, or other specific provisions applicable pursuant to art. 221 § 4 of the Polish Labour Code, in order to recruit by the Controller - IT Kontrakt Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, for the position Magento Developer.