- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
1. Organizes, coordinates and follows up corrective maintenance work within the assigned sector:
- Consult at regular intervals (daily, weekly) with production, engineering and the "preventive maintenance coordinator" about the work to be carried out and make agreements about this. Give regularly feedback about the order book and the activities.
- Responsible for the efficient planning of all unplanned or non-planable (i.e. corrective) work orders and tasks according to priorities agreed with production. Take care of the availability of resources, as well as of the administrative handling (performed hours / history, ...) in SAP.
- Monitor hereby the correct application of the procedures related to work preparation and work handling.
- Responsible for introducing, guiding and supervising the work of contractors.
- Arrange overtime for unplanned work in consultation with colleagues
- Jointly responsible for the safe and healthy working conditions for the implementers assigned to him and responsible for order and cleanliness at the workplaces. Take action where necessary and constantly sensitize the implementers. Participate and / or organize risk analysis, fact tree analysis,…
- Together with colleagues, responsible for spare parts management at the lowest possible TCO.
- Responsible for the KPIs assigned to him / her and take measures to adjust
- Provide technical advice and support where necessary, also in the context of investment projects (such as scope determination, commissioning, etc.)
- Lead and coach directly or indirectly a team of planners / work preparators, supervisors and technicians. This means:
- Do the necessary recruitment and interviews.
- Coach his/her direct Maintenance Staff and ensure that their required knowledge is developed and maintained through continuous formal, informal training and TOJ. Define, in consultation with HR, the training needs and plans for his/her employees.
- Evaluate, in consultation with his/her colleagues and other supervisors, the maintenance staff from his department and hold Interactive Development Appraisal sessions (IDA).
- Ensure good harmony within the team and be the liaison between Maintenance Staff and the Management (this in both directions).
- Create a context in which staff can be "owners" and think in terms of continuous improvement
- Organize and lead the necessary information sessions and meetings.
- Set priorities and take decisions.
- Contribute to improving installation availability and / or maintenance costs. Improve and adjust the working methods used.
- The job holder is willing to work outside of normal working hours to carry out assignments that cannot be carried out during normal working hours. Prepared to work overtime in urgent cases to ensure that work is carried out as safely and as quickly as possible.
- Control the quality and quantity of the work performed and take corrective measures
- Control the execution of the unplanned work by the maintenance technicians assigned to him/her and third parties.
- Monitor and evaluate the costs incurred during the implementation phase of the corrective work.
- Check the reserved and ordered materials for the works assigned to him/her
- Take measures in the event of deviations, with supplier, purchasing department, work planner, warehouse manager, etc. and follows the corrective measures up to the moment of completion.
- Check and interprete the SAP notifications and take the right decision in conjunction with colleagues from Maintenance and Production regarding the handling of this notifications.
Who we are looking for
1. Technical knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of work order management (work handling) procedures and ability to work accordingly
- Knowledge of the SAP PM and MM module
- Knowledge of the SRM module (Placing orders)
- Sufficient broad knowledge of mechanical maintenance, electricity and measurement and control equipment
- Technical insight and approach to solve technical problems objectively.
- Ability to read plans, drawings, P&IDs and wiring and other diagrams
- Know the production processes of the production departments
- Basic knowledge of chemistry
- Insight into safety issues and risk assessment
- Use of a personal computer and MS-Office basic packages (Word - Excel - Outlook)
- Speak Polish fluently
- Basic knowledge of English and / or German in order to understand technical instruction documents.
- Know the applicable safety, quality and environmental regulations.
- Translate departmental objectives into concrete actions.
- Necessary social skills to manage a group of maintenance staff.
- Sufficient commercial sense to not jeopardize the negotiating position during discussions with suppliers
- Provide a high level of customer quality service at all time
- Develop and maintain collaborative and respectful working relationship with team members and others
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Decisive and result-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Innovative and creative in collecting information and developing ideas
- Ability to work accurately
- Skilled in organizing, synthesizing and reporting
- Flexible and complete tasks independently under time pressure.
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our battery materials can power electric vehicles, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?