Tadeusza Rejtana 8, 42-202 Częstochowa, Polska, Kielecka 30, 42-470 Siewierz, Polska
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Air Products, we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 75 years. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Our business is significantly growing in Central and Eastern Europe. Therefore, we are looking to secure the very best talent and to expand our engineering team in the regions, such as Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland and Ukraine.
As the Coatings and Infrastructure Maintenance Engineer, you will
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on matters associated with paint and protective coatings
- Assess plant infrastructure condition and remaining life
- Provide condition reports with recommended actions
- Develop short and long term maintenance strategies for all European plants, to ensure the infrastructure maintenance is completed in the safest and most cost effective manner over the plant’s contract life
- Cooperate with the procurement team to ensure painting contractors are identified and onboarded in each region
- Develop fully costed work scopes and schedules
- For more complex activities, provide direct supervision of the on-site activities, ensuring work is being done according to the procedures, including safety and quality control
- Inspect newly installed equipment to ensure coatings and insulation is according to company standards.
- Lead investigations into coating failures within Europe, and cascade root cause results where a similar failure risk could exist along with recommendations to proven re-occurrence
As a Coatings and Infrastructure Engineer, you will have
- A technical degree or apprenticeship, in either mechanical or civil engineering
- Specialist knowledge of all aspects relating to coating application, testing and applicability (specific training will be organised where required)
- Experience of contractor supervision
- Knowledge of safe working methods particularly relating to the application of industrial paint systems
- Good interpersonal and coordinating skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels within the organization
- Very good English language skills, both written and verbal
- Valid full driver's licence
- Project management skills
- An innovative approach to problem solving and project execution
- Ability and willingness to travel across Europe for varying durations
What We Offer
"We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status."
We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute.
by clicking APPLY now.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.