- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
The Service Process Manager leads the team of the process specialist within the service management for internal and/or external customers. They drive the Major Incident Management process within Service Delivery Management, monitor process effectiveness, make and support the recommendations for improvement and ensure the high quality and the value for the services provided to the customer. They are responsible for improving service standards using and building a comprehensive knowledge base, sharing best practice and liaising with customers (internal and external) to provide excellent service.
Major Incident Manager (Service Process Manager)
- People Management. Manages and develops a team of process specialists, ensuring that the service levels provided are meeting the specific expectations from the customer.
- Business orientation. Anticipates the impact of business issues on own team and takes appropriate action. Is responsible for monitoring and controlling issues.
- Delivers a specialist service management function within or into a account
- Manages elements of service delivery to lower/middle management level within the customer(s) in order to deliver contracted service commitments & continual service improvements.
- Proactively manages elements of capability units & other suppliers in a service partnership as ‘one service team’ to lower to middle management level customers.
- Monitors, maintains and ensures compliance to the process owned
- Continually review the process and associated activities for efficiency and effectiveness, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Participates in regular reviews to resolve issues / review processes with relevant parties, such as Service Desks, Operations, Account Team etc
Key Performance Indicators
- Service performance meets service level agreement (SLAs).
- Build relationships with internal peers, stakeholders and customers as appropriate.
- Recognizes where risk exists and communicates risk to the appropriate channels, with a proposal to address the problem.
- Act as point of escalation and main point of contact within the area of Major Incident Management
- Ensure the Major Incident Management process, procedures and work instructions are adhered to all relevant parties
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of the Major Incident Management procedures
- Improving efficiency target.
- Customer satisfaction.
- English language fluently (written and oral)
- Ability to demonstrate advanced knowledge of ITIL Service Management framework
- Proven relevant experience in Service Management environment
- Ability to identify problems and work to resolution (see things through) and to motivate others to complete tasks on time,
- Very good analytical, communication, organizational and time management skills
- Customer, quality and improvement orientation
- To-Do attitude, creativity, being open minded, enthusiastic approach to service design
- MS Office Skills
What you can expect?
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue