sharing the costs of sports activities
- Łużycka 6E, GdyniaGdynia, Pomeranian
- Offer expired 5 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
When employed, you will be a part of GSS Finance in Gdynia with focus on management bookkeeping, providing finance advisory services to organization and being involved in financial reporting and compliance process.
To succeed in this role, you should be a team player with excellent communication skills and strong analytical skills. You will be responsible for performing accounting operations. So, you have to be attentive to detail and aware of deadlines.
In your role you will:
• Review balance sheet reconciliations
• Perform quality checks of accounting activities performed by Finance Shared Service Centre in Gdynia
• Respond to requests for ad hoc analysis of various types of financial information utilizing operational and financial analytics
• Ensure month-end, quarterly and yearly tasks deliverables are met
• Assist with audit requirements
• Support journal entry process and month end reporting
• Provide analytical support related to fixed assets
• Monitor compliance with group accounting and reporting standards
• Support implementation of finance, accounting and auditing procedures, as well as work on process improvements
• Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards
Academic degree in Finance and Accounting or comparable qualification
Minimum 4 years’ experience in finance and accounting, knowledge of accounting principles (IFRS is an advantage)
Experience in international finance organization is a plus
Understanding of tax accounting principles in order to communicate effectively
Ability to analyze financial statements
Ability to track any discrepancies to the corpe/primary transaction and implement effective resolution
Fluent command of English (verbal and written), any additional European language is an advantage
Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, knowledge of Oracle (is a plus) or any other ERP system
What we offer
Scandinavian working style emphasis on trust and empowerment
Great atmosphere of working together in a team professionals
Competence development and possibility to participate in global projects
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
corporate sports team
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
employee referral program
33 days of sick leave fully paid by employer
attractive and modern office with ergonomic equipment
Our Global Shared Services organization is a group of experts driven by competence and motivation to support the DNV organization. We develop central competence for remote services, projects and development as well as support policies, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local levels.
Joining our Global Centre in Gdynia you will work in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service-oriented environment with many opportunities to enhance your professional skills and expertise, as well as build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Discover who we are and what we do at www.dnvgl.pl/companyofvalues
What do you value the most?
At DNV you can plan a long-term career with countless opportunities for competence development in an atmosphere of mutual care and respect. Here everything starts with we - we trust and support each other, we work together, when we make mistakes, we learn from them - together.
Our most valuable assets are our people, the values we live by and how we translate them into daily life, both personal and professional. Join the company of values and see for yourself that people are what we value the most.
Find out more and watch our videos on https://www.dnvgl.pl/companyofvalues