- Ważna godzina
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
API Group ( API Foilmakers Limited ) is leading manufacturer with the successes in global packaging and coding industry. Work through its own subsidiaries. To support the growth and opportunities in Polish operation we are seeking the following reliable person for the position of the
The Management Accountant Poland reports to Country Manager Poland and Finance Manager. Working at the dedicated site & supporting other sites within the Group if required.
General Objectives of the Management Accountant Poland
Responsible for supporting local management in driving the business forward, supporting growth plans / improvement & development of KPI’s. Supervise the Management Accountig, reporting & controls for the unit as a whole & at each of the busineses.
Key Accountabilities of the Management Accountant Poland
- Leading the Company ledgers according to standards, complying local tax and accounting regulations, keeping deadlines.
- Preparing tax documentation, PIT, CIT, VAT declarations.
- Maintain ledgers according to standards and Group requirements.
- Preparing site month end process and data, spenditure & ledgers.
- Credit control.
- Control the document flow.
- Year-end closing activities.
- Completing statistical surveys, reconciliations & analysis of expenditures.
- Assist in monthly payroll process & reconciliations resolving any queries.
- Assisting with commercial cost budgets, audits.
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets Register.
- Consolidate financial information on a monthly basis for local authorities as well as Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow to support the Finance Manager for reports & statistics.
- Assisting monthly payroll for the site & payroll reconciliations resolving any queries with site or head office.
- Assisting with month end intercompany reconciliations.
- Assess, maintain, develop & improve appropriate financial information.
- Assisting with commercial and cost budgets providing support and assistance for internal & external audits. Completing national statistics surveys about the site.
- Maintaining rebate & commission schedules and the close down and/or roll over of ledgers at month end.
- Ensuring reports are clearly presented & cleaning data from the current Tropos system, reporting the sales figures for the site on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining production KPI dashboard & data input on a daily basis.
- Maintenance of prepayments / accruals and unbilled recoverable schedules, maintaining costs within the department & site.
- FX adjustments & revaluations. Maintaining the fixed assets register on Oracle.
- Work with the Finance Manager to assist local team, & development of systems & improvement initiatives. Complying with relevant legislation in financial affairs.
- Min. 3 years of experience in general ledger role in production company
- Knowledge of Ustawa o Rachunkowości
- Good English language skills
- University Degree in finance, accounting
- Knowledge of the UE regulations regarding trade of export and import
- Practical knowledge of the Prawo Bilansowe and Prawo Podatkowe
- Experience in preparing monthly and yearly reporting
- MS Office : Excel skills
- Work agreement for indefinite period after the trial period.
- Private medical care also for family.
- Gain experience in international environment.
- Work in the fast growing company.
If you see this offer suits you and you would like to develop together with our company - please send your full CV in English by clicking the button below.