Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Deloitte CE BSC Rzeszów
- Warszawska 18, 35-205 Rzeszów, PolskaRzeszów, podkarpackie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Who we're looking for
This is an experienced position for well-rounded finance professionals with good grasp of accounting willing to develop further in the field. Challenging tasks, independence and regular contact with stakeholders on various seniority levels are distinct characteristics of this role.
Who we're looking for
- 2+ years of experience in management accounting/controlling or 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience;
- Degree in Accounting, Finance preferable, other majors (Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Methods) when supported by relevant work experience desirable;
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting and financial processes;
- Good command of written and spoken English is essential;
- Advanced Excel user, experienced in other Microsoft Office applications;
- Knowledge of SAP (or other ERP) would be a strong advantage;
- Organized, self-motivated with excellent analytical skills and high attention to detail;
- Professional behavior, strong communication skills and orientation on internal client;
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at various seniority levels;
- Ability to work under time pressure to tight deadlines;
- Ability to adapt to change, learn quickly in a fast paced environment, take initiative and showcase curiosity;
- Willingness to challenge the status quo, identify and propose process improvements.
Your future role
- Be responsible for monthly delivery of internal management accounts (Balance Sheet and P&L) in a timely manner;
- Cooperate closely with Financial Directors and Financial Controllers to post and reconcile Management Books documents;
- Have full understanding of underlying numbers, be able to prepare and explain the deviations of P&L actuals vs plan, analyse BS accounts and postings;
- Ensure correct levels of accruals and prepayments (both regular and ad hoc);
- Maintain overview of the intercompany recharge process, check and challenge the overhead allocation mechanism;
- Be the first point of contact in answering questions on financial performance in the area of responsibility, be able to build convincing story from the underlying numbers;
- Identify process inefficiencies, challenge and propose improvements to the processes and procedures;
- Answer auditor’s questions (management audit);
- Independently perform process activities based on received guidelines and internal policies;
- Perform regular checks on financial database in order to maintain good quality of data;
- Prepare ad hoc reports for senior management, manage special reporting requests.
What we offer
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment;
- Hybrid model of work combining remote and office work;
- Training program that will introduce you to the role;
- A great place to build your professional career;
- Buddy program – support of an experienced Team Member through first months of your employment;
- Career Path for your development;
- Internal trainings selected for soft and technical skills improvement;
- Access to the newest online learnings (Udemy for Business, Linkedin Learning, getAbstract, Culture Navigator);
- Attractive benefits package (including private medical care, Multisport card, MyBenefit platform, travel insurance);
- International working environment;
- Being a member of the team that values good atmosphere.
About the team
The team is composed of finance professionals both- Juniors and Seniors who perform all Finance activities for Deloitte Central European countries (18).
🛋️ Take part in our selection process right from the convenience of your home.
💻 In case your educational / professional background meets the core requirements of the position, we will invite you to a live video interview, that gives us the opportunity to talk to each other just like it was a meeting in person.