- Sucha 2, 52-443 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
EY Global Delivery Services means 38.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition, we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
The GSA Planning, Budgeting and Financial Analysis (PBFA) team is seeking for a Management Accountant to support the local teams in their task to provide excellent client service to key stakeholders and business partners from Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
The “Management Accountant” is an integral and crucial role in the Finance Team within Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The role is responsible for supporting a number of business priorities.
Support of the “Management Accounting” Function that keep our organization on a long term successful. Perform tasks such as project accounting, set-up and refine cost distribution and allocation, accounting support of the “management book, skillful analysis of diverse management accounting.
Management Accounting Senior Associate for GSA [Online Recruitment]Numer ref.: Ref. no: WRO002U2
Your key responsibilities
- Developing solutions for business processes with usage of internal engagements and dealing with operation issues for existing CO accounting solutions,
- Set-up and refine cost allocations and maintaining cost center structures for cost distributions and allocation cycles (eg. CBS cost, payroll, training etc.)
- Manage and govern full accounting and reporting processes, eg internal Lease Car Projects, contributions, sponsoring etc.
- Support the inventory and receivable reviews for external engagements on a regular base,
- Preparation of monthly management ledger entries and support during month-end close
- Analysis of accruals, billed and unbilled work-in-progress,
- Understand performance outlook and key drivers impacting success
- Support and assist the business in improving their insights into business performance
- Take part in improvement projects aimed at processes, procedures and systems
- Understand tools and reports available to provide efficient analysis and insight
Skills and attributes for success
- Must have a business apprenticeship or a bachelor’s degree in Business main focus on Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Experience in internal cost accounting or willing to extend his/her General Ledger Accounting knowledge
- Good Knowledge in valuation techniques and methodologies advanced knowledge of SAP-CO and basic knowledge in SAP-FI
- Confident using technology (including MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Good Analytical skills, high level of self-organization, commitment, personal drive, team oriented
- Ability to prioritize day-to-day decisions and work assignments, to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle several projects at a time, at various stages of progress
- Proficient at communicating objectives, and guiding internal clients to successful resolutions
- Adept at working as part of a larger team; demonstrating a positive work attitude and commitment to excellence
- Attention to detail
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience
- Written and oral fluency in German and English required
What we look for
We’re interested in professionals who are eager to be the 'Go To' contact for financial and operational issues while supporting the business leaders and act as a trusted business advisor, develop effective working relationships with the extended Finance team and leadership, becoming a key point of contact.
What working at EY offers
In EY GDS you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your professional life
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
Apply now to make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices