Management Consultant – Fuel & Convenience Retail (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Management Consultant – Fuel & Convenience Retail (CN)Numer ref.: R00010022
Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Visit us at www.accenture.com. Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice, pulling together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in prominent locations around the world. Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology, and people to enable model & process improvements that create value for clients. Meet our Oil&Gas Team In Oil&Gas team we bring a full range of services for an energy transformation in an increasingly digital world. Our industry expertise across Oil&Gas is supported by key functional capabilities: Fuel Retail: B2B and B2C Customer Approach, Market Strategy, IT Systems running the stations, fleet and loyalty programs; Downstream: Primary and Secondary Distribution, Trading, Terminal Management, Integrated Value Chain Optimization About Fuel Retail and what will you do you can learn more here and here . Our Consultants have excellent communication skills (English and at least one other language) with the ability to explain complicated things simply. We measure our success by building a relationship with a client, both business and IT. The most experienced talents will be responsible to lead and manage the projects, financials, the relationship with the client and cooperate with our delivery centers across the globe.
What will you do?
- Develop and implement marketing/IT/data solutions for B2B and B2C segments
- Gather requirements, design business processes, lead design thinking workshops with clients
- Create (usually digital) customer journeys and implement them in real life
- Run selection processes in the areas of POS/BOS/HOS, Loyalty, Fleet, CRM
- Analyze and improve IT solutions running the key part of clients’ businesses
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in Fuel Retail and/or Convenience Retail
- Understanding of key Retail processes and systems
- Strong understanding of latest Digital Technologies for Retail and customer
- Ability to interact with and influence stakeholders
- Able to explain complex concepts in non-technical language
- Understanding of how to link digital proposition with business value to shape the business case
- Ability to translate business issues into specific requirements to develop digital solution
- Track record of building and leading successful project delivery teams
- Experience in retail systems/applications implementation would be an advantage
- Strong networking and collaboration ability
- Exceptional presentation skills – ability to convey technology and business value propositions
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, ability to network with large groups of people
- Proactive approach towards business challenges and opportunities
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken)
- Other foreign EU language e.g. Spanish, German, French, will be a strong asset
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com. When applying please enclose the below statement: I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law. Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.