Management Consultant / Manager - Travels (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- Warsaw Towers, Sienna 39, 00-121 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Management Consultant / Manager - Travels (CN)Numer ref.: R00043853
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
As a part of the Travel Consulting practice you will work with a team of leading practitioners across travel-aligned industries such as Hospitality, Aviation, Cargo, Airports, Cruise, and more. Our Consultants have excellent communication skills (English and at least one other language) with the ability to explain complicated things simply. We measure our success by building a relationship with a client, both business and IT. The most experienced talents will be responsible to lead and manage the projects, financials, the relationship with the client and cooperate with our delivery centers across the globe.
Read more about us: Recent Blogs
What will you do?
- Understand company’s key strategic and operational issues spanning market definition, industry trends, and so on.
- Develop innovative, fact-based and achievable strategies and operating models after evaluation of multiple strategic options.
- Utilize industry knowledge to be able to make implementation-oriented recommendations.
- Identify industry specific operating metrics and link them to relevant financial metrics to identify the key value drivers for a client.
- Develop knowledge of prevailing trends, financials and operating drivers across hospitality segments.
- Compile data conduct analyses of data to build a business case and model business scenarios.
- Leverage data and information to develop a well-structured, cohesive presentation; apply strong PowerPoint/ document creation skills to structure and create client-ready deliverables.
- Demonstrate good judgement in how to engage with senior stakeholders regarding follow ups.
What are we looking for?
- Strong Hospitality (Hotels/Cruises/Car Rentals/Gaming) industry experience in business consulting / IT Consulting is mandatory
- Experience around the specific functional areas within the Hospitality domain is preferable: Property management systems, Guest experience and Personalization, Procurement & Sourcing, Payments & Loyalty Management, Hotels Revenue Management
- Familiarity with industry leading hospitality platforms such as Amadeus Property Management Systems (PMS) is highly preferred with additional exposure to Adobe Experience Manager and understanding of one of the cloud platforms – Azure / AWS / Google cloud being desirable
- Certifications in IATA-approved Hospitality courses desired or similar hospitality courses is preferred
- Exposure on applications of technology strategy across Hospitality engagements is desirable, including: Digital & Technology Strategy, Operating Model Design, Workforce Transformation, Sourcing Strategy, IT Shared Services Strategy, Process Transformation, Value case/ business case formulation, Agile ways of working and Enterprise Architecture.
- An analytical mindset with strong business acumen with an ability to conduct primary and secondary research to unearth facts and generate actionable insights.
- Data-driven consulting and visualization skills using PowerBI/Tableau/R/Python/Alteryx preferred
- Project delivery experience with small globally diverse teams in direct client-facing roles will be great. Preferably aligned with exposure and certifications in Agile delivery methodology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, cross cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Fluency in spoken German, French or Spanish in addition to good English language communication skills will be a major plus
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Wroclaw or Cracow Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.