- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 lata temu
arvato Finance is part of arvato AG – the Industry and Services Division of Bertelsmann AG, which ranks among the world’s leading media companies. Bertelsmann is an internationally renowned media group with businesses in 58 countries worldwide, employing over 100,000 people in more than 500 companies.
arvato Finance is a leader in global Finance BPO services. We began operations in Dublin in 1996 to support multinational clients entering the European market. We have since grown into a full global Finance BPO service provider, with a strong international network comprising hubs in the USA, Brazil, India, Mexico, Philippines, Singapore, Germany and Poland to support compliance with today’s standards and offer best shore locations to customers.
Reporting to the ACE Manager for Alignment and Customer Experience the Management System Administrator will be responsible for admin support (including troubleshooting) of communication tool, maintenance and execution of business reports based on the specific needs of the business internal and external clients as well as provide training support for internal teams (preparing/updates of training materials and provide trainings). In addition, Management System Administrator will be responsible for locating and reporting bugs in the communication tool.
Primary Activities (include but not limited to):
- Create/update standard reports as set out in client Service Level Agreements using reporting tool. In addition, the creation of ad hoc reports to respond to business needs as they arise will be required.
- Assess reporting results through data investigation, analysis and evaluation.
- Analyse data and trends and create documentation supporting all of the reports, metrics and KPI’s.
- Maintain data integrity and on-going quality control of delivered reports.
- Create detailed documentation outlining report criteria and provide recommendations to the requestor based on the results of the report.
- Provide training of communication tool to end-users (including refresher training).
- Prepare training materials/updates training materials how to use communication tool.
- Report any issue in communication tool.
- Report any issue in reporting tool.
- First level support for troubleshooting for issues raised by end users.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Business required.
- At least 3 years’ experience of demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills essential.
- Demonstrated strong communication (both verbal and written), and customer service skills, and exchange information with others clearly and concisely.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to manage own workflow and meet deadlines while responding to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external).
- Ability to take ownership of each project from start to finish and follow-up with management on project status.
- Experience in data analysis and report design/development.
- High standards of integrity and personal ethics in implementing corporate policies and procedures.
- Knowledge and experience with relational database concepts and query tools.
- Experience in writing SQL scripts.
- Experience working in an organization providing services across multiple markets or geographies.
- Effective team player with collaborative focus.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under pressure, and with a high degree of professionalism delivering high quality results on time.
- Must be comfortable in an environment of changing technologies and processes, and ability to adapt to new ways of working.
- Willing to travel.
We are offering:
- Unique office environment with great food, drinks and game rooms
- Work for one of the most recognizable online Search Engine in multicultural office
- Various benefits such as free medical care, life insurance, sport allowance.
- Positive, energetic, innovative and proactive culture
If you wish to apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV titled PPL_Management System Administrator to [email protected] and include the following in your reply:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych dla realizacji procesu rekrutacji, zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jedn.: Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z późn. zm.)