Manager - Alumni Programme PMO
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Who we're looking for
Alumni Programme PMO
Deloitte Alumni Programme, which has been designed to maintain and properly structure the relationships with the Alumni, requires coordinated marketing, BD and Employer Branding efforts. It is an important complement to the activities aimed at implementing Deloitte business strategy and communication policy. To add fresh momentum to our ambitions we are now announcing recruitment for the position of the Alumni Programme PMO in Poland. The PMO will report to the Alumni Programme Leader in Poland, working closely with Talent and C&I Leaders.
Below please find a description of the position and our key requirements.
Place of work: Poland
Ideal profile of a candidate:
- 5+ years of experience.
- Experience in building good rapport with Senior and C-Level employees - ability to negotiate/influence whilst ensuring the delivery of the overall programme’s objectives.
- Experience in developing strategies and plans that combine independently functioning areas of the company.
- Ability to manage more than one assignment at once, planning and managing meetings effectively.
- Strong communication skills in Polish and English with a knack for writing, as well as analytical skills to distil the findings into a concise and strategic summary.
- Ability to work effectively within a team, building collaborative working relationships.
- High impact presentation skills.
Your future role
Working as a Trusted Advisor to the Programme Leader and Deloitte Leaders in co-creating and executing communication campaigns, organizing events, as well as leveraging business synergies through the relationships built with our Alumni.
- Developing and coordinating our offer for Deloitte’s former employees and leveraging the business potential through the existing network of contacts.
- Preparing strategies related to the alumni, in line with the communication, BD and employer branding strategies in place at Deloitte Poland.
- Developing Alumni contact database and enablement of the programme participants.
- Building good strategic rapport with C-Level Alumni.
- Organizing events geared towards former employees.
- Establishing processes to grow business through Alumni Programme activities.
- Regular cooperation with the persons in charge of Deloitte client activities, communication and employer branding, among others with C&I Partner, Talent Partner, business & service line leaders, industry group and industry programme leaders, LCSPs responsible for client relationships.
- Tracking market trends in the area of Alumni cooperation and proposing innovative solutions.
What we offer
- Work in challenging, enthusiastic and dynamic environment.
- Continuous development through our Deloitte Learning curriculum, e-learning modules and regional training programs.
- Benefits package (inc. Health insurance, Multisport card, life insurance covered by the Employer).