At EY, you gain support in achieving your professional and private goals. You gain valuable experience and face challenges in a motivated environment. All this takes place in an atmosphere of reliability and as part of cooperation with the largest companies. You build your professional career yourself, with our full support. You gain flexibility in your private and professional life, thanks to which you have time to realize your passions. Wherever you are, at EY you have the chance to be yourself: express your opinion, energy and enthusiasm.
Our Business Advisory team is looking for a:
Manager - back office transformation & SSC migration
- Participation in back – office transformation project, in particular related to the design and implementation (process migration) of the SSC model including:
- Planning, managing and coordinating the work of the EY project teams (optionally also project team members from the EY client's side) in accordance with the EY methodology and approach
- Managing back – office transformations project PMO, including SSC model set - up (design, migration and post go - live stabilization)
- Preparation and managing implementation plan, stakeholder analysis and communication plan
- Managing/coordination of client’s workshops including project status meetings, design validation workshops and kick off meetings
- Ongoing support of manager / managers responsible for projects on the EY client's side
- Participation in steering comities meetings
- Planning and management of resources responsible for knowledge transfer processes (workshadowing)
- Planning and coordination of project streams related to the IT area, including cooperation with the manager responsible for the IT stream
- Planning and coordination of project streams related to the Human Resources area (recruitment, communication, change & stakeholder management)
- Planning and management of work related to quantitative and qualitative comparative analysis of back – office and business processes (e.g. process walkthrough as part of the as-is analysis
- Planning and management of quantitative analysis for the needs of business decisions made by the client ("Business Case" as a part of profitability analysis)
- Preparation and finalization of the project deliverables (reports, workshop materials and presentations, proposals etc.)
- Master degree (preferably in business, economical and finance & accounting field);
- Experience in transformation projects for the international organizations including projects related to planning, design and migration to the SSC model (minimum 6 years of experience),
- Experience in managing a team of consultants and analysts during transformation projects including projects related to planning, design and migration of processes to the SSC model (minimum 3 years of experience)
- Experience in preparing and leading client’s design workshops
- Finance & accounting skills, also in the SSC / BPO sector
- Experience in transformation projects including standardization & optimization of back office functions (Finance & Accounting, HR, IT, Administration, Shopping, etc.) without centralization to the SSC model would be an advantage
- Experience in data migration / data readiness would be an advantage
- Readiness to travel abroad for business purposes (approx. 50-80% of working time)
- English language proficiency (additional knowledge of German language would be an advantage);
- Team building and motivation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SAP and / or Oracle ERP environment knowledge would be an advantage
- Optionally certificates and professional qualification: PMP, LEAN, ACCA, CIME GBS etc.
- Work on the international projects for renowned company;
- Opportunity to learn from the best specialists on the market;
- Stable employment conditions - contract of employment for an indefinite period;
- Social package (medical care, wellness program incl. gym memberships and massage room in the office) as well as attractive training plans (soft skills and competency trainings);
- Comfortable working conditions.
EY is one of the leading international companies providing professional consulting services. We employ over 2,900 professional advisors and auditors. We provide services in: assurance, business advisory, including IT systems security services, tax and transaction services.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.