EY is one of the leading international companies providing professional consulting services. We employ over 2,900 professional advisors and auditors. We provide services in: assurance, business advisory, including IT systems security services, tax and transaction services.
Working in EY
At EY, you gain support in achieving your professional and private goals. You gain valuable experience and face challenges in a motivated environment. All this takes place in an atmosphere of reliability and as part of cooperation with the largest companies. You build your professional career yourself, with our full support. You gain flexibility in your private and professional life, thanks to which you have time to realize your passions. Wherever you are, at EY you have the chance to be yourself: express your opinion, energy and enthusiasm.
Our Business Advisory team is looking for a:
Manager - Business Transformation
- Master degree (preferably in business, economical and finance & accounting field)
- Experience in business functions transformation projects for the international organizations including projects related to planning, design and migration to the SSC model (minimum 6 years of experience)
- Experience in managing a team of consultants and analysts during business functions transformation projects including projects related to planning, design and migration of processes to the SSC model (minimum 3 years of experience)
- Experience in preparing and leading client’s design workshops
- Experience in transformation projects including standardization & optimization of business functions functions (Finance & Accounting, HR, IT, Administration, Shopping, etc.) without centralization to the SSC model would be an advantage
- Readiness to travel abroad for business purposes (approx. 50-80% of working time)
- English language proficiency (additional knowledge of German language would be an advantage)
- Team building and motivation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SAP and / or Oracle ERP environment knowledge would be an advantage
- Optionally certificates and professional qualification: PMP, LEAN, ACCA, CIME GBS etc.
- Participation in business functions transformation projects, including initiatives related to the design and implementation (process migration) of the SSC model including:
- Planning, managing and coordinating the work of the EY project teams
- Managing/coordination of client’s workshops
- Ongoing support of manager / managers responsible for projects on the EY client's side
- Participation in steering comities meetings
- Planning and management of resources responsible for knowledge transfer processes
- Planning and coordination of project streams related to the IT & HR areas, including cooperation with the manager responsible for the IT & HR streams
- Planning and management of work related to quantitative and qualitative analysies (benchmarking, business case etc.)
- Work on the international projects for renowned company;
- Opportunity to learn from the best specialists on the market;
- Stable employment conditions - contract of employment for an indefinite period;
- Company’s car;
- Social package (medical care, wellness program incl. gym memberships and massage room in the office) as well as attractive training plans (soft skills and competency trainings);
- Comfortable working conditions.
Please fill in the application online and attach your CV in English.