- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
How can you make history with us?
- Manage of customer service with a focus on phone channel to ensure best customer experience and to reach KPI
- Active participate in planning and implementation CSC strategy with a focus on channel efficiency,
- Accountability of dedicated budget to ensure best service level and efficiency (in line with channel strategy),
- Monitor CSC Inbound phone channel results and service quality, provide insightful analysis to drive learning and improvement,
- Act as the main point of contact for our CSC partners (local / global teams and CSC vendors) and close cooperate with the internal/external client to ensure an efficiency of phone channel,
- Develop internal and external stakeholder to delivery CSC KPI’s,
- Close collaborate with Customer Success and Data Governance Manager to ensure best PMI processes and standards are in place
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree,
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience of working in Customer Service, with in-depth experience of using CSC tools,
- Excellent working knowledge of CSC processes,
- Previous line management experience will be beneficial,
- Ability to work quickly and flexibly, with the mental agility to make good decisions and embed learning and willing to embrace all aspects of working in a growing business, from strategic thinking to creating processes and training guides,
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze complex data and to apply learnings to help inform decisions
- Strong project management and collaboration skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks, projects and internal/external teams while sticking to deadlines
What we offer you?
- Cross-functional projects in teams & companies
- Cafeteria with various benefits
- Private medical & dental care,
- Life insurance
- Remote work & flexible working arrangements
- Lunch card (Sodexo)
- Wide range of trainings, further education, optional language courses
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shapping the future of smoke-free world. We are building history by innovating every process needed to make our mission happen. How is it possible?