- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z.o.o. is a part of the HSBC Group. Headquartered in London, HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. HSBC's international network comprises around 4400 offices in over 71 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa. HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services to around 47 million customers. We are looking for candidate for the position of:
A crucial role of Control Testing Assistant Manager within our global Assurance Function is responsible for delivering assurance testing to supporting the execution of the assurance for Resilience Risks.
We are looking for someone with experience of performing control testing and has knowledge of operational risk management, internal control or internal audit.
You need to be able to establish good working relationships with our colleagues and support the team with maintaining ‘trusted advisor’ relationships. This includes relationships with internal control owners and operators, including partnering with 2nd and 3rd Lines of Defence.
The role is full-time and permanent and reports into a Control Testing Manager.
- Delivery of assurance activities to agreed timescales in line with quarterly and annual assurance plans
- Being transparent and accurate in the completion of deliverables
- Using curiosity to understand control processes
- Applying judgment in relation to the identification and discussion of control testing findings through identifying the key issues
- Supporting the delivery of the Assurance Function vision and maintaining the alignment to HSBC’s vision, values and goals
- Supporting regional teamwork and taking action to address any activities and behaviours that are not consistent with HSBC's diversity policy and/or the best interests of the business and its customers
We are looking for someone that:
- Inspires and engages with people to create an inclusive and high performing assurance team
- Keen to learn and acquire new skills
- Positive team player but someone who can also work independently
- Articulates thoughts clearly and concisely
- Being resilient in the face of pressure to redact control testing findings and recommendations by focusing on the facts of testing outcomes
- Demonstrates initiative and can contributes ideas
Qualifications/Experience & Knowledge:
- Understanding of Risk Management
- Process assessment experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and effective collaborator
- Innovative and able to assess needs and propose solutions
- Excellent time management skills
Desirable experience/ qualifications:
- Previous control testing experience
- CRISC, ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualified
- IT Risk qualification (CISM, CISA, CISSP or equivalent)
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting career path in an international organization
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Courses & training for our employees
- Modern office buildings near the city center of Kraków
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.