- al. Jana Pawła II 196, 31-982 Kraków-Nowa Huta, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
How can you make history with us?
- ensure the collection of business & financial assumptions / KPI’s from markets or global targets, and ensure their proper translation in financial information during financial cycles (multidimensional cost view – Consumer Journey, Project Based Organization);
- support the markets/regions during the budget cycles (LRP/OB/RF/LE) in collaboration with Records to Record organization to ensure Legal Entity financials’ preparation with main focus on costs & working capital;
- provide financial analysis and insights on cost/working capital development to market / region / global finance teams;
- escalate material deviations and propose corrective actions to function / category / region / PMI Financial Reporting of Legal Entity;
- ensure that Records to Report organization deliverables meet cost/working capital requirements and reflect business context (e.g. accruals);
- effectively collaborate with Center of Expertise Reporting for extensive analysis and ad hoc request needs to support market demand on financial performance;
- liaise with other IBS process delivery groups to ensure high quality customer service and to guarantee continuous service improvement;
- operate as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for markets / function within a region and provide best practices and market support in case of business model / process changes.
Who are we looking for?
- at least 8 years of work experience in Cost Controlling, thereof 3+ managerial experience;
- work experience within budgeting, financial reporting and financial systems ideally gained in an international environment;
- master degree in Business, Finance or Accounting;
- accountancy qualification such as ACCA, CA, CIMA etc. will be a huge asset;
- fluency in English – a very good written and verbal communications skills;
- experience in budgeting and budget planning including development of annual budgets, forecasting and variance analysis;
- proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- excellent data presentation skills and ability to write clearly and concisely;
- influencing skills and ability to build trust, collaborate, and engage with senior stakeholders;
- strong analytical skills, ability to work independently.
What we offer you?
- attractive medical care for you & family
- company car or car aloowance
- life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work & flexible arrangements
- wide range of trainings & professional qualification support
- Cafeteria with various benefits
- free bike & car parking
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shaping the smoke-free future. We are making history by innovating every process needed to make our vision. How is it possible?