- Polna 11, 00-636 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
- Managing projects involving data management and quality control, data mining, data reconciliation;
- Delivering DA projects using range variety of robust data mining tools (e.g. T-SQL, R, Python, SAS, VBA) for international clients (mainly working remotely with UK-based clients);
- Designing and developing advanced reports and dashboards using various technologies (e.g. Qlik Sense/Power BI/Tableau);
- Implementation of management reporting tools and BI solutions supporting decision making process;
- Working on Client projects together with other team members to develop solutions for process improvements;
- Managing finances and client portfolio;
- Involvement in business development activities;
- Solving complex technical issues;
- Helping in managing and delivering large scale projects.
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in managing projects in the field of data analytics / data science;
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyse large datasets and draw appropriate conclusions (using e.g. Python / R);
- Experience in data querying technologies (e.g. SQL) and basic knowledge about programming languages for process automations (e.g. VBA, UIPath, Alteryx);
- Experience in leading data visualisation/ business intelligence technologies (e.g.Qlik Sense, Tableau, Power BI);
- Experience with process mining tools such as Celonis or Perceptive would be an asset;
- Understanding the problems associated with data analysis from designing the solution (Data Mining / Machine Learning / Statistics) through its implementation (R / Python / SQL) to visualising the results (Qlik / Tableau / PowerBI);
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - necessary in everyday cooperation with clients and international teams;
- Ability to solve complex problems;
- Ability to manage your own and your co-workers work;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – in Polish and English.
- Competitive salary;
- Participation in international projects;
- External and internal training;
- Work in a growing & dynamic team;
- Work in a large, global and stable company;
- Private medical care for employees and their families;
- A rich package of social benefits (including Multisport card).