We are 189 000 awesome and ambitious people who create reality.
A person from the KPMG generation knows that their work makes sense, contributes the concrete value and gives a sense of self-fulfilment. They are independent, ambitious, eager to absorb knowledge and aware of their skills. They know exactly where they are going professionally. They decide what they choose instead of passively using what comes their way. They are open to dialogue, but not afraid to express their own opinions and have a real influence on the surrounding reality. They take up challenges, want to be seen and not ignored by their surroundings. They value naturalness and authenticity, but on the other hand they are able to skilfully create their own image. They are often individualists who live according to their own rules among other people with rules.
we currently seek
we currently seek
Manager/Senior Manager in Financial Services Management Consulting (Technology/Operations Profile)
What does the team do?
We support the transformation of leading organizations from the financial sector. We work on the border of business and technology, we establish strategies that combine business goals with technological opportunities and become an additional value for the company. We help our clients keep up with the dynamically changing regulations and innovations. We share with them best practices in such areas as: technologies and strategies, digital transformation, customer experience, new ecosystems, data&analitycs.
Currently we are looking for passionate ( Senior Consultant/Manager/Senior Manager) who is eager influence the change in the financial sector and develop in the area of consulting for financial institutions.
at KPMG you can work in
|general audit|| ||financial services audit|| ||tax|| ||advisory|| ||the law firm D. Dobkowski|| ||bookkeeping|
- Identify business needs in technology and back-office operations area
- Define and discuss recommendations, create new solutions in back-office operations area
- Design/test/implement specific software, technology solutions, architecture to improve organization agility
- Advising clients on new technologies, operating models and optimization processes
- Provide technical guidance regarding technology solutions
- Manage and develop junior team members
- Excellent knowledge of the operations and technology area in financial sector (tracking trends/changes) and the latest advancements in technology to develop innovation solutions and approaches
- Very good understanding of back-office processes and operations, technology imperatives and challenges in financial sector
- Working experience in at least two following areas:
- Digital banking, Online banking
- Mobile Payment, Cards Payment
- Credit Process Management
- Banking systems implementation
- Branch optimization
- Ability to work creatively
- 4+ years’ experience within Technology Consulting (preferred) and/or other industry experience
- Experience in technology consulting would be an asset
- Digitally savvy and continuous learner • Analytical skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Focus on success, consistency in action
- Manage time, very good organizational skills
- competitive renumeration
- permanent possibility of learning and development
- stable employment
- good atmosphere
- respect for individuality
- work life balance
- clear career path
- international work environment
- interesting and innovative projects
• employee volunteering • Corporate Wellness Care&Stay programme • modern office space • massage at work • 15 subsidized sport sections • integration events • fresh fruit • life insurance • tickets to the cinema and theatre • multisport card • private health care • friendly onboarding • support of colleagues and supervisors