Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Manager in Natural Resources Industry Group (Metals, Mining, Forest Products, Building Materials) (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Manager in Natural Resources Industry Group (Metals, Mining, Forest Products, Building Materials) (CN)Numer ref.: R00027827
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
What will you do?
- Engage with senior management as part of go to market team and assists in sales and project delivery
- Bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and digital experience to our clients in the Natural resources industry to help them raise their performance
- Work with leading natural resources companies to develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges
- Work independently or with close supervision, across geographies
- Efficiently work for engagements with natural resources clients in Digital transformation, operational excellence, drive initiatives around Analytics and upcoming AI technologies.
- Be able to deliver potential solutions along application of digital technologies in production units, capex project management, business process optimization, operational excellence, managing ERP/operational technology related processes, maintenance and reliability and industrial automation
- Harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solutions
- Provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance in the new market realities
What are we looking for?
- Profound industry knowledge and experience to help companies seize opportunities in a world of constant change
- Thorough understanding of industry value chain (Raw Material supply chain, Production processes, Sales and Distribution, Maintenance, are especially important)
- Knowledge of advance analytics and use of Applied intelligence in efficiency improvement
- Proficiency in python, SQL and other programming can provide added advantage
- Knowledge or exposure to enterprise solutions like SAP, Oracle, etc and/or operations technology solutions
- Understanding of disruptive and next generation technologies (AI, IT/OT) is preferred
- Experience of creating business case and roadmap for digital transformation.
- Experience of successfully delivering business process management, and operations excellence projects
- Analytics capability to provide business intelligence on consumer and market trends
- Supply Chain Experience in Procurement, Logistics, Inventory Management
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace
- Project management skills
- Negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex issues
- Change Management Skills
- People Management skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills and client facing experience. Knowledge of German, Spanish or French would be an additional significant asset
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior leadership and business executives
- Sensitivity and ability to work with different cultures and styles
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Wroclaw or Cracow Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Satisfying job in a dynamic, professional, international, and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.