sharing the costs of sports activities
Manager in Program Assurance
ERGO Technology & Services S.A.
- plac Trzech Krzyży 10/14, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor, team manager
- remote recruitment
The Project Assurance Team conducts independent and unbiased project reviews of critical large transformation projects across the entire project portfolio in order to support a successful project delivery.
As a part of Project Assurance Team you will analyze the real status of projects, identify and evaluate issues and risks, provide constructive, pragmatic advice on optimization and remediation, and ensure implementation of adequate measures and go-to-green plans in collaboration with the project leaders.
As a Manager in Program Assurance team you will have the opportunity to directly build and influence processes and grow alongside the evolving and challenging environment.
How you will get the job done:
• analyzing projects and evaluating their real status and ability to deliver in time, scope, quality and budget from an independent, project-external point of view
• identifying and assessing the main project problems and risks including the root causes
• developing focused recommendations on practical measures for a pragmatic optimization, adjustment or remediation of the projects
• challenging hypotheses on findings and recommendations within the Project Assurance Team
• aligning identified problems, risks and potential measures with the project and the leadership team
• facilitating communication and alignment; providing feedback on findings and recommendations to program managers and top line managers (including IT Managing Directors)
• assuring remediation accountability; facilitating go-to-green plan development
• supporting selected projects in the remediation and tracking progress of measures implemented
• identifying and highlighting systemic issues across projects and the environment; developing approaches for improvement
• identifying best practices and foster experience exchange
• supporting the continuous development and improvement of the PA analysis framework, tools and communications
min. 7 years of experience in the planning and managing complex IT projects (both business & IT transformations and technical IT rollouts in various industries) including profound consulting experience
international and multicompany experience in large IT and business transformation projects
bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, Business or other related disciplines
analytical and data driven approach to your work
excellent stakeholder management skills
convincing and confident board / MD level communication and moderation experience
experience in leading and working with agile, classic and hybrid project/program management environments
fluent English and communicative German is a must
experience in the insurance industry would be an asset
What we offer
Let&s be fit - We realize that most of us need assistance to stay in shape and good health. That's why we provide every employee with a medical package coverage and co-finance a sports card. Additionally, we support a number of sports sections, and, you can even join our yoga team in the summer to practice yoga on the roof!
Let&s be balanced - Work-life balance is essential for us. That's why we offer our employees flexible working hours, pet-friendly offices, and if you would like to stay with your pet at home, a remote work environment. However, it won't be easy to stay at home with our in-office gaming room.
Let&s be smart - Staying up-to-date with all the new systems and technologies is not an easy task. That's why we have an extensive training and workshops offer, both in-house and with external providers. We organize hackathons and meetups, which are an excellent opportunity for our specialists to showcase their expertise. On top of that, we offer digital learning platforms, language courses, and a library.
Let&s be responsible - We love to see the difference we make together with our CSR projects. That's why we are always open to new projects, and we would love to include you in our next charity event!
Let&s be fun - At ET&S we love not only to work but also relax together. Sports events like company-wide bike race, or maybe a film marathon in our cinema room? Don't worry; we got it covered! Maybe you have a passion and would love to make an event out of it? Sure! We will help you!
Let&s be diverse - At ET&S we create a working environment free of prejudice and exclusion. Each member of our team can experience being valued, regardless of his or her gender, nationality, religious beliefs, disabilities, age, and sexual orientation or identity. Your wide range of qualifications, experiences, and ways of thinking are of great benefit to us!
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
ERGO Technology & Services S.A.
ERGO Technology & Services S.A. (ET&S S.A.) was established in January 2021 following the integration of ERGO Digital IT and Atena into one entity, leveraging the strengths and best practices of both companies. ET&S S.A. belongs to the ET&SM technology holding of ERGO Group AG, supporting millions of internal and external customers with state-of-the-art IT solutions to everyday problems. We are dedicated to bring a digital innovations to every aspect of the landscape of insurance. Discover how we are implementing AI, IoT, Voice Recognition, Big Data science, advanced mobile solutions and much more to accommodate our customers’ future needs around the globe. See how you can be a part of the digital revolution and apply to join us today!