Manager in Public Service Industry – Revenue Team (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- Warsaw Towers, Sienna 39, 00-121 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Manager in Public Service Industry – Revenue Team (CN)Numer ref.: R00054305
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Public Services industry group works with the following sub industries: Social Services + (Employment, Pensions, Education and Child welfare), Post & Parcel, Cities & Infrastructure, Public Safety
What will you do?
- Project Delivery: Deliver projects for global clients by working together with medium to large size teams. Responsibilities may include strategy, implementation, process design and change management for specific modules
- Business Development: Support efforts of global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the practice.
- Industry Experience: Provide industry expertise in various sub-segments of the Public Service industry
- Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, internal tools or materials for use by larger community. Acquiring skills that have utility across industry groups.
What are we looking for?
- A Master’s Degree, MBA or MPA is a preferred and background in Finance/Taxation/IT is a must
- Strong industry knowledge with an ability to strike meaningful discussions on contemporary topics related to the revenue sub-industry
- Strong IT Management skills: exposure to AI, process automation, CRM, etc. is important
- Good exposure to Global Public Service market trends, best practices, and clients
- Cloud certifications such as AWS, CCP, AWS SAA, Azure or equivalent is extremely desirable
- Exposure to Salesforce/ SAP is a plus
- Proven experience in delivery is essential
- Has led projects in the past within relevant domain and coordinating with teams
- Works on client site with no supervision
- Interacts with clients regularly and provides specialized inputs at a functional level
- Has good written and verbal communication skills; can articulate and share points well
- Shares inputs in his/her area to Lead a discussion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to deliver presentations when required to an audience or client on functional aspects of his or her domain
- Has at least 8 years of exposure to Consulting including financial clients
- 3 years of experience in the Public Service domain preferably in taxation/finance
- Natural leader: ability to motivate team, mentor and grow them
- Appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results within deadlines
- Strong command over technology and willingness to continuously learner
- Strong communicator: fluency in English is required and having a good command over other European languages (German, French, etc.) is a plus
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- Can join within a short notice period of less than 2 months
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Wroclaw or Cracow Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Satisfying job in a dynamic, professional, international, and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.