The SSC Centre of Excellence Team is a dynamically growing Consulting Team within PwC.
We are currently looking for a Manager to join our Team and support projects related to Shared Services & Outsourcing as well as process optimisation projects within Europe.
Manager in the SSC Centre of Excellence Team
Candidates hired for this position can have responsibilities including;
- Lead end-to-end SSC related engagements focused on evaluating current state, identifying opportunities and creating holistic operational transformation business cases.
- Delivering outstanding client results, managing project teams composed of internal and client staff, facilitating client meetings to design and implement recommendations, participating in business development activities, and writing proposals.
- You will be capable of providing high quality advice and experience to our clients in the area of SSC strategy, set up, transition, growth and continuous improvement areas.
- Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends within SSC and their impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- Write and present winning proposals to support our clients in Share Services and Outsourcing strategy through execution.
- Managing teams of consultants to collect data, interview stakeholders, develop an understanding of the client situation, identify best practices to be adapted to the client situation, and develop working hypotheses to be turned into recommendations and implementation roadmaps after rigorous analysis.
- The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Years of Experience: 7-10 years of relevant experience working with clients to improve their shared service and outsourcing capabilities preferably within a professional services environment.
- In-depth understanding of how to manage Shared Service Centre design and implementation. This will include, conducting SSC assessment, business case, SSC strategy & target operating model, SSC organisation structure design, SSC governance structure, SSC process & SLAs design, etc.
- Experience in managing outsourcing transactions including outsourcing vendor due-diligence and selection, managing transition, and go-live/post go-live support
- Experience in managing operational excellence and transformation initiatives
- Demonstrated experience of advising clients on managing provider relationships and helping to turn around failing sourcing relationships and projects.
- A strong interest in advising clients on their sourcing strategies including building their vision and business case for a shared service centre and its integration.
- Knowledge of how best to integrate business functions such as HR, Finance, IT, Resources, Facilities, Procurement and Marketing in order to make a single organisation that can contribute to sustainable change and productivity gains.
- Strong interest and passion for creating lasting improvements and value for the clients that we serve.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programmes: MS Office suits.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English. Other European languages of benefit.
- The ability and willingness to travel within Europe, but also Globally.
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience
- Work in a team providing services to reputable international clients
- Possibility to work on projects abroad
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment