Manager - IT Transactions
Ref no: WAR000VZ
You have a chance to join our industry-leading team in IT Merge and Acquisition and supports 6 out of 10 biggest transactions in the world providing a full range of operationally focused services.
Joining Transaction Advisory Services (TAS), you’ll be right at the heart of that challenge, working with high-profile clients, around the world and supporting EY Practices.
Your key responsibilities
You will spend most of your time advising and supporting clients through the complete transaction (Merger & Acquisition) lifecycle providing IT services to clients. You will work with cross-functional teams made up of members of both the acquiring and acquired organizations. Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have exposure to at least 3 of the following technical requirements:
- Working on engagements that include IT due diligence (ITDD) or IT integration projects or IT Advisory
- Supporting delivery and review of high-quality reports with risk assessment including other work products in various formats
- Supporting the development of delivery of technical proposal, with role in conversion of opportunities to wins through involvement in sales pitch process
- Supporting internal practice development effort including development of tools, accelerators, methodologies and market propositions
The following should be considered as 'must have' attributes:
- Experience of transactions (Merger & Acquisition), ideally in performing of IT Due Diligence and/or IT integration, separation/carve-out.
- Experience in industry in a Managerial capacity (within an organization’s IT department or on the IT supplier side).
- 9-12 years’ experience of IT advisory or consulting within a professional services environment.
- Significant scale IT programme/project execution experience (e.g. CRM \ ERP change programmes\ IT operating model change) in multicultural environments
Ideally, you also have:
- Excellent English Language verbal communication, written, presentation and facilitation skills
- Broad knowledge and deep understanding of at least 3 or more core aspects of a typical IT function, including Enterprise Architecture, IT Strategy and Governance, Systems Integration and Application Development, IT Service Delivery, IT infrastructure, IT financials and dynamics of an IT function
- Digital solutions(agile organizations) and cloud environment experience with practical knowledge of applicability and deployment (SaaS/IaaS/PaaS)
- Programme and project management expertise with demonstrable experience in managing and being responsible for the delivery of successful projects
- Knowledge of Structured methodologies and a familiarity with industry standards such as ITIL, PMI, Prince2, Agile
- Strong writing skills and experience of producing high caliber reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
- Business administration knowledge. Experience in business development.
- The ability to travel and work across the EU (approximately 50 % business trips).
- Experience of working in US, UK will be a plus
- MBA degree.
What working at EY offers
We love working with people who are passionate about their job. If you: think that you’re a high-flyer always ready to gain new skills and face professional challenges in analytical way; appreciate cooperation within a fantastic team of experts with a great sense of humour, it is a role for you.
Build your legacy with us. Apply now.