Manager (Legal Management Consulting)
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
Manager (Legal Management Consulting)
Who we're looking for:
- 4-6 years proven experience shaping and managing complex change and transformation projects;
- Degree or similar qualification(s) demonstrating a passion for personal development. Relevant professional training and/or qualifications such as Prince2, PMI/APM, Prosci, Lean Six Sigma are an advantage;
- Experience of managing and guiding the development of less experienced staff and a desire to develop your line management and mentoring skills;
- Strong programme and change management skills and a good understanding of project profitability and budget management;
- A strategic thinker with an eye for new client offerings or internal improvements and experience of supporting business development activities;
- Practical knowledge of a wide range of methodologies and project types including organizational assessments, strategy reviews, process reengineering and technology implementations;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work equally effectively as a team leader, as part or a team or individually on your own initiative;
- Demonstrable understanding of the challenges and requirements of an in-house legal department and/or contract management team and a desire to become expert in this area;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication allied with good client relationship and stakeholder management skills and the ability to adjust style and approach for different audiences.
Your future role:
- Primarily focusing on the delivery of client work that will successfully fulfil and exceed client expectations and deliver engagement and programme objectives;
- Managing communication within project teams and with client stakeholders, maintaining and developing relationships at appropriate levels;
- Assisting with appropriate supervision activities and managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution;
- Maintaining and improving existing service offerings and contributing to the development of new services that anticipate and meet future client needs;
- Assignments will cover the full spectrum of the legal market, working with legal departments, contracts teams and law firms.
What we offer:
- Working and starting to lead as part of a team of industry specialists providing consulting services to major clients, you will quickly build upon your existing industry knowledge to become an expert in your field;
- You will be based at our Krakow office, with the option of working from home. As this is a client-facing role, you may also need to travel;
- You will work as part of a growing team developing and delivering best in class consultancy services in a dynamic environment;
- Client projects will be challenging and complex and you will gain experience managing all aspects of delivery, learning and employing a range of methods, technologies and approaches.
- This is a unique opportunity for you to join the team as it starts to expand and help us position Deloitte Legal Management Consulting as the clear market leader;
- Stable working environment (full-time basis, permanent contract).
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team:
The Deloitte Legal Management Consulting team work with legal departments and contracting teams to help them rethink their operating models, achieve greater efficiencies and increase the value they deliver back to their business stakeholders.
We aim to disrupt the legal market and we need highly motivated and talented individuals to help us achieve this goal.
You will be based at our office, with the option of working from home. As this is a client-facing role, you may also need to travel.
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.