QIAGEN is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. With our sample to insight solutions that unlock valuable molecular information from biological samples, QIAGEN helps to improve healthcare and safeguard our societies, enables the development of new medicines and paves the way for scientific breakthroughs.
Join the revolution – and see how you can make a difference!
Manager Marketing Automation Systems
Job ID #: 10230
Functional Area: Marketing & Product Management Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Duration: unlimited Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
QIAGEN is one of the most successful biotech companies. As the leading provider of innovative purification technologies, molecular testing solutions, and smart bioinformatics, our customers are at the forefront of the molecular biology revolution, and advancing patient health. Join the revolution — see how you can make a difference.
As a leader in biotechnology, we strive for excellence in our marketing capabilities as well. We value the attention of our customers, thus we want to maximize the value of our marketing activities for them while simultaneously minimize the number of touchpoints.
The team evaluating and optimizing omni-channel marketing on a global scale is called Marketing Insights and Analytics and is at the core of our internal Marketing Agency. By joining this team as Manager Marketing Automation Systems you will be responsible for:
- Leading and driving the continuous improvement of our marketing automation capabilities from the identification of high-impact use cases, the translation into projects and their implementation (e.g., prospect identification, scoring and nurturing journey automation); In that effort, fully own our marketing automation platform Oracle Eloqua.
- Teaming up with marketing and sales stakeholders to better integrating Eloqua into our business processes and thus increase the efficiency of our marketing; Gather the stakeholder’s business requirements, consolidate them and translate them into enhancements.
- Ensuring compliant use of Eloqua with company or data protection guidelines by developing and implementing a new governance model; Own expertise on data protection topic for the marketing analytics team and ensure team processes to be compliant.
- Enabling all Eloqua users to use the full breath of functions of the Eloqua platform by providing information on new and existing functionalities through trainings and directly support the conception and setup of large and complex campaigns in Eloqua.
- Collaborating with other marketing IT stakeholder (e.g. webpage, CRM system) to enhance the marketing IT landscape with an end-to-end focus and to ensure cross-system alignment, as well as operational stability.
- Ensuring smooth operations through administration, monitoring of the platform, and user support.
- Masters’ degree in computer sciences, natural sciences, mathematics, economics, business or similar fields.
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles.
- Very experienced with the integration, enhancement and administration of marketing automation systems (Marketo, Eloqua, etc.), experience with Eloqua preferred.
- Successful track record in leading IT projects and managing project pipelines.
- Experience with CRM systems (e. g. Salesforce.com).
- Good MS Excel skills mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills able to convey ideas, facts and information effectively.
- Good knowledge of one programming language, e.g., R/Python, is a plus.
- Very good English skills, German is a plus.
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, good sense of humor and strong personality.
- Willingness to travel once every 1 or 2 months.
- Superior interpersonal / team-building skills, particularly in a global / intercultural environment.
- Proactive and independent personality with attention to detail.
- Possibility to develop in an international company;
- Attractive office location in Sky Tower;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Language classes;
- Private medical care;
- Group Life Insurance;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Happy Monday :)