Manager of Fund Dealing Services
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For existing activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
The candidate will be mainly responsible for managing one of the departments including management of Team Leaders and building and maintaining good relationships with clients of Fund Dealing Services.
- Ensure processes’ efficiency and time management of the team
- Organize monthly staff meetings, regular feedback sessions to staff, twice yearly appraisals, ACE and improvement brainstorming and reviews strong industrial training induction for new staff, succession planning and career development
- Ensure all employees are trained, developed and coached so that there is rich, timely and professional communication and collaboration between the department’s staff and colleagues in other locations as well as internal and external clients and other stakeholders
- Manage the resources of the department effectively so that changes are dealt without any service delivery degradation
- Prepare, coordinate and manage internal or external projects and ensure that all the deadlines are achieved with superior results
- Maintain superior relationship with internal clients by constructively managing their requirements
- Secure and evolve necessary controls and procedures so that operational risk is mitigated and ensure a constructive, supportive and learning culture is in place in relation to errors and incidents
- Proactively prepare and coordinate internationalisation projects, ensure smooth transition to Warsaw without service degradation
- Proactively support Head/Deputy Head of FDS Poland in any BAU topics, crisis management, meetings and projects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on managerial position
- At least 5 years of experience in financial industry
- Knowledge on capital markets and investment funds industry
- Experience in processes’ transitions, projects and change management
- Ability to manage, motivate and develop team members
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in dynamic environment
- Client focus oriented approach
- Ability to co-operate with different business partners (internal and external)
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Fluent English
- University degree (Economy, banking, finance studies)
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, photography club, integration weekends, etc.)
- Assistance with work-permit and visa processes
- Relocation allowance for candidates moving to Poland from non-EU countries
- Relevant trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport, co-founding of language courses, and many more)
- Prestigious work location in Warsaw Spire complex
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in BNP Paribas Securities Services under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.