Some people sacrifice
a sense of purpose for career.
We think you can both. To challenge, To change,
more you will find on
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products
Manager of Virtual Meetings Competency Center
We are a team of (internal only: Tech ) IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.
Main business areas supported by GSK IT are: Cyber security, Research & Development, CRM applications, Mobile Applications, Web Development, drug production monitoring.
The Virtual Meetings Competency Centre Manager is accountable for ensuring business continuity of the portfolio of critically important IT systems, and the flawless delivery of the services, which rely on the Adobe Connect platform. The role will work extensively with GSK employees and outsourced partners in US, UK, EU countries, Asia. The success of the role depends on establishing an effective working relationship with business partners, clients and vendors, as well as on building high performing team.
- Delivery of Virtual Meeting Service in terms of ongoing support, compliance, maintenance, life cycle management and planning of business applications
- Delivering world class service across multiple GSK business units as well as geographies - ensuring that agreed service level, time, costs and quality are met
- Managing the team of 6-8 members and providing leadership and direction to the team
- Building business relationships and collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- Cooperating and managing relations with external suppliers and product vendors as well as influencing the vendor product lifecycle development plans to allow GSK to maximize value of the investment.
- Ensuring that GSK and 3rd party support employees continuously improve their technical skills and meet the minimum set for the Competency Centre
- Identifying and implementing service improvements that will lead to improved robustness and lower total cost of ownership for GSK
- Ensuring that methodologies & standards consistent with GSK IT and regulatory standards are followed
- Remediating of any audit and compliance findings per GSK standards
- Around 10 years of professional experience preferably in international corporate environment and in matrix organization
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Service management with proficiency in building global service delivery model
- Good understanding of technologies/platforms used to deliver virtual meetings services.
- At least 3 years if experience in managing teams with ability to:
- inspire, enable and support people to excellent performance,
- be a true Leader with focus on personal development of IT employees who report to the manager,
- Excellent communications skills and experience in building business relationships with leadership and stakeholders located in different geographies.
- Experience in managing multiple outsourced suppliers
- University degree
- Very good verbal and written English language skills (B2/C1)
- Experience in ITIL based Service Management
- Deep technical understanding of technologies/platforms used to deliver virtual meetings services.
- Experience with Adobe Connect platform
- Experience in managing global rollouts projects
- Good knowledge of project delivery methods
What do we offer:
- Opportunity to create new competency center/ service in Poznan driving a customer focused and continuous improvement climate
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Flexible working hours in the best center in Poland
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan and GSK’s shared value plan
- Company Car
- Extended private medical care
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Free car and bike parking