Manager, Sales & Suitability Surveillance
STANDARD CHARTERED GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES SP Z O OO firmie
- Towarowa 25, 00-847 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Manager, Sales & Suitability SurveillanceNumer ref.: Location: Warszawa
The Role Responsibilities
- As an independent second line risk control function, execute the relevant aspects of the Compliance framework
- Ability to exercise good judgement when facing ambiguity, and willingness to take on challenges.
- Ability to articulate sound analysis leading to conclusion, and ability to escalate issues based on objective analysis.
- Provide guidance to team members on clearing alerts in line with the appropriate operating procedures, as well as the relevant governing process (e.g. Suitability and Appropriateness Procedures), with particular focus on suitability related issues.
- Implement/roll-out initiatives related to PvB Suitability Surveillance.
- Support the Process Owner for PvB Suitability Surveillance process under the Group's Risk Management Framework.
- Overall leadership and functional responsibility for members of the team.
- Perform monitoring on the PvB sales process and investigate alerts generated from the system. Ensure compliance with the Bank's policies and procedures and escalate any mis-selling or suitability issues detected on a timely basis. Any irregularities unrelated to mis-selling/suitability should be referred to the appropriate teams for follow up.
- Support all control checks approved by Operational Risk Framework (ORF) & be accountable for identification and escalation of potential risks and issues to senior management through appropriate governance channels and the Quality Assurance framework
- Inform senior management and relevant regulators of serious regulatory breaches (or where risk tolerances have been breached) and ensure that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/or activities are ceased.
Our Ideal Candidate5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in the following areas:
- Surveillance skills
- Analysis skills: able to analyse data trends and out of pattern activities, working knowledge of Internet and MS Office Suite & independently assimilate, analyse, and evaluate information from disperse data sources to determine a course of action (e.g. case closure or escalation), and record and communicate this decision clearly and concisely.
- Banking: knowledge in terms of customers, products, and transactions
- Banking operations experience and an inquisitive & service-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication in English (articulation and writing) - other languages a bonusApply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions. To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Permanent employment
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre