The first automated vehicle to drive coast to coast? That was Aptiv. The first gesture control system for premium cars? That’s us as well. We’re a tech company with automotive roots, working behind the scenes in Silicon Valley for the likes of Apple, Google, Tesla and Mobileye. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape a world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
Join us as:
Manager Software Engineering Quality Europe
- Leading the Europe Software Quality Engineering (SWQE) organizational across all sites
- Strategic leadership and management of European sites in regards to quality improvements and assessments across PBU’s.
- Establishing, monitoring and report QA Goals and metrics
- Create an economical driven QA Management Systems with focus on customer and key stakeholder satisfaction and excellence to software and product quality
- Establish and maintain a common, tailored and documented SW/Systems development based on corporate process
- Managing the SWQE teams to cover the needs of PBU projects within Europe efficiently in terms of process improvement, metric tracking, team coaching and in calculating.
- Education: Master in communication electronics or information technologies or comparable degree
- Expert with many years of experience in SW-Quality Management
- Good knowledge in Software- and/or Systems Development
- Excellent negotiation skills
- English language skills on negotiation level
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical, evaluating and problem-solving abilities
Join us to:
- Work in one of the biggest R&D automotive centers in Europe
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, trainings, sport activities, etc.