- Kraszewskiego 1, 85-240 Bydgoszcz, PolskaBydgoszcz, kujawsko-pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 miesięcy temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Operations Manager in SSC organization is responsible for managing the operations and efficient execution of process that are part of the SCC model: in the area of customs declaration filing (import/export). The role reports to a Senior Manager SSC and has direct responsibility over a group of supervisors assigned to specific scopes of work.
- Implement the strategy for SSC working along with senior management and respective functional managers
- Participate in negotiations and process design to ensure requirements can be fulfilled
- Co-operate closely on ongoing basis with the customer team to understand customer requirements and priorities, implement changes quickly and efficiently
- Collaborate with supervisor and their direct reports to ensure customer needs are understood, properly prioritized, and being executed as expected
- Continuous Improvement – evaluate current process for issues and identify possible efficiencies including automation, location strategy and process flow. Work together with Continuous Improvement manager.
- Deal promptly and effectively with queries and concerns, ensuring issues are registered and followed up. Manage Corrective/Preventive Actions as required.
- Bring the appropriate resources together to correct the issue.
- Develop and deliver training both planned and ad hoc to supervisors and their teams to drive better processes within SSC, for its customers, and suppliers. Create a coaching, supportive environment where team engagement is seen as central to driving results
- Drive personnel management activities including accountability, performance management, discipline, employee development, hiring, job evaluation against requirements, etc.
Competencies & Skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Shared Service Centre and in people management; experience in logistics or customs environment would be an asset
- Experience of successfully managing SSC/ BPO operations in a world class organization
- Knowledgeable on the use of Kaizen, Six Sigma, 8-D, Root Cause and similar
- Ability to drive change while coaching and developing the teams
- Strong people manager, who empowers people and who develops them and lifts the team to a higher level
- Continuous improvement approach
- Team worker, well-developed collaboration skills
Educational / minimum requirements:
- Education: Master university degree
- Language: fluent English and Polish
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office suite,(esp. fluency in MS Excel).
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click Apply to complete the online application process.