- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Are you passionate about the financial markets and would like to understand how it works from the inside? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn and improve your language skills in a multicultural team? Join Regulatory Compliance - Monitoring & Surveillance now!
HSBC is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organizations. We serve about 38 million customers in 66 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America. We believe in being where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities. We enable businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, helping people fulfil their hopes and dreams and realize their ambitions.
While the regulatory environments globally become increasingly complex and demanding, financial institutions are expected to put in place adequate controls aimed at reducing risks in financial markets, among others, Market Abuse offences such as Insider Dealing and Market Manipulation.
As an analyst in RC Monitoring and Surveillance, you will cover the review of the electronic and audio communications to detect potential cases of breaches of law, regulation or internal policies.
Global regulators have an increasing expectation that firms have adequate systems and controls to conduct surveillance against, among others, market abuse offences such as Insider Dealing, Market Manipulation and Dissemination.
The role is based within the Global Service Centre (GSC), in support of the Markets Regulatory Compliance Conduct Surveillance & Analytics (CSA) team and as part of RC Operations.
- The objective is to have the team cross trained and act as experts across all surveillance processes (where possible). Role / team will be required to take a critical look at current surveillance processes and, with the help of new technologies, propose changes to make the current operating model more effective.
Manager often act as expert across multiple projects and programs simultaneously, guiding the teams on their approach to alert processing and other surveillance activities.
- Cooperating with the on-shore global markets and banking businesses in order to understand unusual communication and trading behaviors,
- Ability to work with colleagues in other HSBC centers to contribute to global improvements in surveillance,
- Supporting the growth and expansion of critical and time sensitive services across all Global Business Lines in multiple countries,
- Undertaking independent Surveillance and Monitoring in order to obtain assurance that the businesses are operating in line with relevant laws, regulations, codes and HSBC Group Standards,
- Maintain positive working relationships with business line management, internal control and appropriate senior management stakeholders to support adherence to assigned regulation(s), regulatory requirements and/or compliance risks,
- Reviewing alerts and eliminating those with no issue in a timely manner, investigating and escalating potential issues as necessary and documenting the resolution and any corrective action taken,
- Ensuring all follow ups are closed out in a timely manner and to a satisfactory conclusion,
- Maintaining statistics and metrics for appropriate stakeholders, identifying patterns and contributing to management reports for appropriate escalation of significant issues, accomplishments and forward looking risks,
- Working competently in their specific surveillance area, sharing own knowledge for the good of the team and openly learn from others,
- Keeping abreast of financial market trends, as well as industry and regulatory changes,
- Performing periodic Quality check on open/completed/assigned alerts and share reports with the business,
- Producing accurate and in-depth Management Information (MI), trend analysis and narrative reports,
- Ensuring continuous and effective service to country Compliance teams / Business Partners,
- Escalating potential regulatory and internal market misconduct breaches to Compliance Senior Management onshore.
- Fluent English essential, as well as other European language(s), especially French or Italian or Spanish or German,
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability,
- Strong technical knowledge in relation to RC systems and processes,
- Experience in Monitoring & Surveillance, Financial Markets or compliance related environment,
- Proven delivery track record as an outstanding analyst or consultant,
- Educated to degree level,
- Excellent communication, inter-personal skills,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and strong ability to learn new technology,
- Appropriate analytical skill to dissect key information and have a good eye for detail,
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight time-lines,
- Ability to support decisions with sound reasoning,
- Certain level of flexibility required.
Can be considered as advantages:
- Deep knowledge of financial markets and in particular, financial market regulation,
- Knowledge of electronic / audio or trade Surveillance monitoring tools,
- Ability to use macros to help solve non-standard problems.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting career path in an international organization,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits,
- Courses & training for our employees,
- Modern office buildings near the city center of Kraków.