- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Start date: July 1st 2020
Work schedule: Full Time
Location: P&G Cosmetics Plant in Aleksandrów Łódzki
Application deadline: 31st May 2020
Why to apply - the job scope:
Work on 3-4 real business projects for which you will assume responsibility.
- Develop expertly and personally through coaching, mentoringParticipate in P&G corporate and functional trainings, which will help you succeed in your projects.
- Become the member of the P&G team and experience a multifaceted and international environment.
- Enjoy an attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Participate in integration events and team building activities across the summer.
- Have the opportunity to continue your career in P&G after successful completion of your Internship.
The role requires:
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th year students of all faculties with interest in Finance
- Knowledge MS office package
- You display strong technical, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent collaboration skills, leadership and passion for solving problems
- Time management skills to deliver you work and make even the biggest goals achievable
- Very good command of the English and Polish language
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please attach your CV in English when applying.