Managerial Summer Internship in Strategic Finance
Procter & GambleO firmie
- WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
Currently we are looking for candidates for:
P&G is the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 65 billion USD in revenues and with 20 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Old Spice® and Oral-B®. We are proud to develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are hiring you with the expectation you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CFO or CEO.
Join the Managerial Summer Internship in Finance at P&G Central Europe to get the unique opportunity to join best-in-class finance department – a group of passionate leaders working on challenging business cases in multinational, fast-changing environment.
Apply for P&G Managerial Summer Internship in Finance to unleash your potential as:
- A business partner and problem solverwith in-depth business and market dynamics understanding, able to analyze data, identify key insights and provide financial acumen to the business (including Sales, Marketing, Engineering functions)
- A project leader -taking ownership of big, meaningful projects from Day 1 to transform and streamline the business as well as local and regional operations
As a Summer Intern you will:
- Work on 3-4 real business projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1.
- Develop professionally and personally through coaching, mentoring
- Participate in P&G corporate and functional trainings, which will help you succeed in your projects.
- Become the member of the P&G team and experience a dynamic and international environment.
- Enjoy an attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Participate in integration events and team building activities across the summer.
- Have the opportunity to continue your career in P&G after successful completion of your Internship.
We are looking for:
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th yearstudents of all facultieswith interest in Finance
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, good command of MS Office package
- Excellent collaboration skills, leadership and passion for solving problems
- Time management skills to deliver you work and make even the biggest goals achievable
- Very good command of the English language
Please attach your CV in English when applying.