Managerial Traineeship - Commercial Strategy & Sales
Procter & GambleO firmie
- WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat, Część etatu
Do you want to join us and learn from one of the top Commercial organizations in the world?
The job scope:
Our traineeship program provides you an unusual opportunity to join our best-in-class Central European Commercial team for a min.12 months with the intention to provide you with on-the-job training and a job offer for a managerial position (Key Account Manager) upon successful completion of your traineeship.
From day one you will be co-leading our business at one of our main customers (retailers).You will learn how to develop, negotiate and execute sales and marketing strategies based on in-depth customer, market and trade analysis.
We are looking for our next generation of talented leaders, to develop and flourish in a long-term career with us. You will receive in-depth, industry leading and one-to-one training, as well as mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues, ensuring that you can succeed and develop from day one.
As a Commercial Trainee you will:
- Participate in accelerated On-the-job and classroom trainings to develop your personal a professional skills and capabilities
- Be supported in independent decision-making and risk taking
- Have an opportunity for a managerial role upon the successful completion of the traineeship program
- Enjoy an attractive salary and benefit package
- Receive a company car and iPhone to support you in your daily responsibilities
- Be invited to join regular Commercial offsite meetings and business travels across Europe
- Benefit from our wellbeing program - "Feel Good" to help you stay energized in both your personal and professional life
The Commercial Traineeship Program consists of two phases:
- 1st Phase - Win Where the Shopper Shops
Already in the first phase of your journey, you are fully responsible for your own accounts within the Commercial Force. You will influence in-store promotions, executions, visibility and sufficient stock level.
- 2nd Phase - Be the Part of our Key Account Team
You will co-lead the business with one of our retailers as a Key Account Manager responsible for a category or a customer.
We are looking for:
- Business and Technical students of the 3rd, 4th or 5th year of study or graduates up to 12 months after graduation
- Strong initiative, problem solving, and advanced language skills in Polish and English
- Positive attitude towards challenges and changes
- Good interpersonal and multinational cooperation skills gained through international student exchanges, voluntary work etc.
- Excellent analytical thinking and leadership skills
- Valid driver's license (active driver)
Would you like to become a business leader and be responsible for developing and executing our business strategies with the biggest retailers?
If you are interested please JOIN US by submitting your application below!
Please submit your CV in English!
Follow us on Facebook:
Visit our Central European career page:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Please attach your CV in English when applying.