- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The challenges waiting for you:
Right now we are looking for somebody to fill an entry-level position in a project that we are doing for one of our customers from the industrial sector. We are manually testing a web application that takes care of the whole sales process when somebody orders items sold by our customer. There is a small amount of automation involved (using JS) and you would be able to learn more about it while working in this project. Sounds interesting?
- Planning and documenting testing efforts
- Manual testing of web applications
- Analysing test results and submit corresponding defects/tasks for developers
- Working with an Agile team
- Part-time possible
- ISTQB FL certification (or at least knowledge contained in the syllabus)
- Knowledge of some kind of a bug tracking tool
- Good level of English (spoken and written)
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in manual testing of web/mobile applications
- As a Great Place to Work, we create a fantastic atmosphere based on our 14 core values. You’ll be invited to take part in special events, become a member of interest groups, and attend team-building meetups.
- You'll be working on challenging projects for hundreds of international and Polish clients from different sectors.
- The Job Changer application allows you to easily and constantly manage your work experience, start a new project, engage in activities of your choice, or switch to a different location.
- Through cooperation with real experts, you'll challenge yourself and every day learn from best IT and engineering specialists.
- You and your relatives will have instant access to a competitive benefits package including private healthcare, Multisport card, and MyBenefit platform.
- You'll join the undisputed leader. With over 4 500 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest-growing, most successful, number one IT, engineering and BPO services provider in Poland.
- We help make your dreams come true and encourage exciting initiatives through the Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program with a yearly grant budget of over PLN 500 000.
- Conveniently located, modern offices with dedicated, comfortable project rooms — it's where you'll be working. Each day you can also expect fresh fruits and aromatic coffee.