- Inflancka 4a, 00-189 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The main objective of KMD Elements project is to develop from scratch a new platform for Consumption billing and customer information management. The prior version of KMD Easy Energy has been operating since June 2011 and is used by approx. 120 customers (in the utility business: handling of meters, consumption payment of waste, heat, water, electricity, gas). The main drivers for running the project are the constant growth of customers' expectations regarding new functionalities and the necessity of adjustment technology stack to current market standards.
After your morning coffee you will be:
- Working independently, understanding requirements, and business processes within KMD Elements.
- Defining test scenarios for new and existing features for the business processes.
- Designing, creating, and maintaining test for application.
- Performing manual, exploratory & systems integration testing.
- Working in close cooperation with test manager and product owners (business specialists).
- Participating in backlog and user stories refinements.
We want you in our team if you:
- Have professional experience in functional testing.
- Are able to learn new things quickly and gain knowledge through extensive and complex documentation.
- Know and have already used testing frameworks and tools
- Are fluent in both English and Polish.
- Have worked in SCRUM and distributed teams.
- Have higher education in computer science or related field or ISTQB certificate
We are a perfect match if you additionally:
- Know and have used DDD & TDD
- Know SQL
- Have Azure experience.
- Know and have used JS test frameworks (Protractor; Angular & Typescript testing features)
- Have experience in Front-end tests automation
You will love working with us because of:
- Enjoy on-site meetups
- Attend an average of 40 hours of training yearly
- Participate in conferences
- Grow in and outside your role
Scandinavian Culture and Workplace
- Earn competitive hourly rates/salary
- Enjoy MyBenefit cafeteria system with a wide range of services
- Make the most of your work and life
- Join in sport & passion communities and CSR initiatives
- Work in a human-oriented company
- Use high-level equipment
- Feel good at green and ergonomic office and enjoy surprise treats
Meaningful and impactful work
- make an impact that lasts - create and implement technological solutions
- and improve the lives of millions of people in public and private sectors
Talented and Trusted People
- cooperate with open-minded colleagues
- work with experienced managers in the atmosphere full of trust