- Okęcie, Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Join the Airbus Poland plant as:
The Engineering Department is the second largest area in our organization. Our task is, among others, solving technical issues on a daily basis directly in the manufacturing of aerostructures and components. We are currently creating an engineering team to deliver new contract.
In this position, you will manage and coordinate the work of 10-15 employees and your tasks will include:
- technical preparation of production including design and technological documentation of serial and prototype products,
- management of configuration and technical documentation,
- designing the organization of production, workstations and operations
- managing research and ensuring the effective use of the machine park and the company's technical potential,
- work standardisation by specifying standard times of operations,
- defining the changes in manufacturing technology and supervising the implementation of new technological processes,
- cooperation in research and development plan, product modernization and new products industrialization,
- initiating and supervising activities in the field of lean manufacturing,
- securing the appropriate quality of services provided by the team
Apart from your passion for aviation, it would be nice if you could boast about:
- higher technical education,
- min. 3 years of experience in a similar position, in managing an engineering team (working in the aviation industry will additional asset)
- knowledge of the English language enabling technical dialogue in an international environment,
- project management skills and advanced knowledge of technical drawing are welcome.
In addition, we are looking for a person who has strong managerial skill set, is focused on proactive problem solving and proposing solutions, has worked in interdisciplinary teams and knows that good cooperation can move mountains (not to mention aircraft production :)). If you additionally had the opportunity to work on the industrialization of production processes or prototype production, we absolutely want to meet you.
What we offer in exchange? Everything presented below and the opportunity to face interesting technical challenges and work with industry experts.
Doświadczenie u lidera branży
Prywatna opieka medyczna
Ubezpieczenie grupowe na życie
Dofinansowanie karty sportowej
Dofinansowanie do wypoczynku
Bezcenna duma i splendor :)
How the recruitment process will look like? We will invite you to an interview with your manger-to-be and HR Business Partner. We will get to know each other better and answer all your questions and inform quickly about our decision. So we are waiting for your CV – please send it in English.