What if you were given the opportunity to make a difference? It`s time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities! This is your opportunity to be a part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history while creating future success. We are an established and expanding Global Business Services Center in Krakow. Thanks to our engaged employees and operational excellence we provide advanced services in the areas of Finance, IT, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain and Global Customer Service. You have the opportunity to contribute your unique talents as you develop a rewarding career and learn from experts in our diverse and international work environment.
Manufacturing Services Buyer – Global Sourcing EMEA
You will be a part of the Global Sourcing organization dedicated to support all EMEA businesses: IP European Paper, IP Russia and EMEA Packaging, through leveraging the volumes of Manufacturing Services by sourcing, negotiation and implementation of cost effective procurement contracts.
Annual cost savings and negotiated TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) values are two key criteria for success.
Dynamic environment and variety of projects is guaranteeing constant development and multiple, dive learning opportunities.
- You will have the ownership for building up sourcing strategy in Regional (EMEA) and Global projects
- You will work with highly skilled professionals and participate in negotiations for wide range of categories / learning opportunity between categories
- Your voice matters– you will represent EMEA region and influence strategic business decisions
- “Do it your way” attitude – this is a place for your creativity
- Independent and low transactional type of work
- You will incorporate environment sustainability
- Manage relationship with suppliers and stakeholders across EMEA and US
- Build the sourcing strategy for various Manufacturing Services and gain buy-in of senior management
- Negotiation strategy building and execution
- Contracts’ implementations at IP facilities
- Source for new suppliers and for synergy between exiting ones
- Closely cooperate with Global Sourcing Analysts, who support you in market and data analysis
- Collaborate with local Procurement teams at IP facilities
- Search for continuous process and cost improvements
- Analyze spend data, underlying market drivers to build up long-term sourcing strategy
- Support change management and stakeholder’s engagement
- Serve as liaison between the mill/plant and suppliers
- 2+ years of experience in sourcing new suppliers, negotiating terms and conditions, preparing contracts, maintaining relationship with suppliers
- Technical background will be an advantage
- Strategic thinking
- Proactive approach, creativity and drive for results
- Focus on goals achieving and self-development
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Good organizational skills
- Flexibility for business travels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
- Ability to communicate in French, Italian, Spanish, Polish or Russian - would be a plus