- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
For our client - international medical devices producer, we are looking for an experienced Public Policy Manager / Market Access Manager.
Market Access and Policy Manager reports to the General Manager Poland with strong dotted-line to Head of Market shaping & Policy, Central Europe. The position is located in Poland (remote). Project-based issues can also arise in other Eastern European markets with direct sales.
- Creating transparency of market access requirements and legal framework for innovative diagnostics, medical devices, digital medical devices, IT platforms and robotics in Poland
- Active management of market access and market development projects in collaboration with the regional sales and marketing teams. Focus is on preparation and shaping of requirements for successful product launches and technology adoption (e.g. influencing guidelines and reimbursement)
- Networking and informal management of interdisciplinary project teams. Close collaboration with internal specialists from HEOR, public policy and product management to align priorities and work streams and to prepare regular leadership reports
- Influencing the political, social, technological and economic environment towards the subject of "patient safety" at regulatory and governmental levels
- Active network activity with relevant opinion leaders for inpatient and outpatient health care (e.g. Ministry of Health, physician societies, medical chambers, medical technology associations)
- Ensuring a high level of acceptance for company’s solutions by developing and delivering clinical and economic value messages to regulatory bodies and key influencers in the health care markets.
- Being hands-on business partner for company’s sales and marketing teams in Central-Eastern Europe to handle daily topics of health care politics and legislation.
- Master's degree or equivalent degree in (health) economics, public health, political science, pharmacy, law or medical professional, preferable with additional qualifications
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in relevant positions and with proven success, ideally with initial management experience
- In-depth understanding of the regulatory and political framework and environment in key countries. Knowledge of other health systems is also desirable
- Native English and Polish
- Ability to quickly familiarize with complex subject areas, to reduce them to what is necessary and to convert them into successful (commercially feasible) strategies
- Hands-on mentality and sense of responsibility as well as willingness to travel (approx. 40%) within the Eastern-Europe region
- Working with one of market leaders, growth-centered, and rewarding culture
- Competitive salary, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components
- An open, pragmatic environment