- Green Office - budynek C, Czerwone Maki 84, 30-962 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Job Reference #214519BR
Job Type: Full Time
This may include:
- data handling, extraction, analyses and reporting
- development of reporting and control processes through design improvements and automation
- support the performance of periodic self-assessment control reviews
- alignment of Operational Risks to taxonomies
- development of market conduct market and technical knowledge to support the Subject Matter Expert mandate of the team
- prepare presentations for different management governance forums
- participation in wider team and department projects and activities
- daily handling of taxonomy related queries from the business
- performing ad hoc requests related to Market Conduct Taxonomy requirements
You will be working in Eximius Park in Zabierzów in Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance (GCRG). The Market Conduct Taxonomy team has a firm-wide mandate to provide second line of defense oversight over a range of conduct related risks such as market manipulation, competition law and client price setting, including benchmarks and indices..
- ideally some market conduct / capital markets experience working in risk management, audit or other internal controls related area
- background in control evaluation/ operational risk / compliance
- past exposure to data analytics and advanced skills in MS Office beneficial
- creative, independently minded, with strong problem solving / analytical and influencing skills
- great communication skills with very good written and spoken English
- degree educated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."