private medical care
- Kapelanka 42, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 12 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
You’ll join a small but dynamic team, who are responsible for managing the relationship with our information providers whilst working closely with various areas of the business like legal, dealing, marketing and project management, IT, risk & compliance.
Market data (e.g. live prices for shares that are trading on the London Stock Exchange) is used internally across the business and as part of our client offering. The procurement and use of the market data is governed by legal agreements with various information providers (e.g. exchanges, data vendors).
The team need to understand the company’s market data offering and usage and how it fits within the legal framework, spot strategic and commercial opportunities to move the business forward and highlight areas of risk (project and risk management functions). That includes collaboration across the business with other departments (project support, business analysis), monitoring market data spend and investigating potential cost saving opportunities.
Your duties will entail:
• Contract negotiations, administration and management: negotiate, administer and manage the company’s market data contracts:
• ensure the terms and conditions contained within the contracts are adhered to and all contractual obligations are met satisfactorily from both sides
• look after the life cycle of the market data contracts (contract negotiations, administrations, contract renewals, contract agreement modifications, exchange policies updates, propose, discuss, implement and manage changes to the contracts and across the business).
• Relationship/vendor management: manage and develop the relationship with exchanges and market data vendors
• Advisory: provide advice to the business on legal obligations with regards to market data contracts and risk management regarding business market data offering
• Exchange reporting: reporting market data access to various Stock Exchanges, vendors and other information providers
• Internal user support: general user queries, including access to real-time prices, market data and exchange policies
• Business analysis: compilation of various internal statistical reports, monitoring how market data is used
• Project and risk management
Experienced in working with exchanges / information providers
Experienced in market data from an operational perspective, or would have dealt with market data vendors previously
Strong at vendor management
Open, pro-active personality and motivation levels as impressive
Attention to detail
Excellent organisation and time management skills
Able to work well under pressure and work towards tight deadlines
Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
Flexible, creative, with logical approach
Fluent in English (verbal and written)
What we offer
Multikafeteria system (you can choose: multisport card, vouchers etc.)
Life insurance (Generali)
Flexible working hours
No dress code!
Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover)
Ergonomic workstations and a laptop you can take home
Free fresh fruit delivered daily
Bike parking and shower
Library at the office
Foosball and ping-pong table
Games consoles and board games
Social events (summer party, chistmas party, monthly social events)
flexible working time
no dress code
video games at work
Founded in 1974, we invented the concept of financial spread betting. Today, we’re the world’s No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with offices in 16 countries and over 200,000 clients worldwide. Recognised as one of Britain’s top employers, it’s no surprise that this success has come from empowering our people to be brave, innovative and inspiring. Join us, and you’ll find the perfect place to showcase your talents and passion. Your achievements will be recognised, and you’ll have the support of a collaborative global team.