- Żwirki i Wigury 14, 02-092 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities. We work in Insurgent Culture with talented and hungry team, demonstrating Unconditional Delivery Mindset each day. We act like owners - pick up the phone & get it done!
#Upfieldglobal #Upfielders #FMCG #MarketInsights #analytics
As Market Insights Specialist you will support creating value for our customers by translating the market insights and research into business recommendations and action on the market, as well as leveraging the knowledge and data from local and global trends. Reporting to Category Manager you will work closely with various commercial departments across the organization.
- Creating reports based on internal and external data (Nielsen, GfK, consumer research) and preparing business recommendations
- Analysing market trends and searching for brand development opportunities basing on insights
- Acting as ‘data&insights-related’ point of contact for internal stakeholders and close cross-functional cooperation with various departments (especially Sales and Marketing Team)
- Supporting CATMAN in Category Management projects conducted with top Retailers on the market
- 2-4 years of relevant experience (preferably in FMCG / market analysis department / research agency)
- University degree (preferred fields - Economics, Management)
- Excellent analytical skills, comfortable handling large amounts of data, attention to details while keeping overview
- Excellent communication and natural networking skills
- Communicative English (both spoken&written)
- MS Office proficiency
- knowledge of Nielsen Answers would be great advantage
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Long-term career opportunities
- Exciting fast-pieced environment with endless development and learning opportunities
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment
- Great atmosphere in team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage – 30 minutes phone call with Talent Advisor
2nd stage – 60 minutes interview with Category Manager
3rd stage – 60 minutes interview with Line Manager (Head of Finance EE)